Hacking So .. how come no one is able to hack psvita for vita games ?

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is most likely been asked a lot but can someone basically get me up to date ?

I bought the psvta since it came out and pretty much every single console in the world has been hacked to get free games right ? So like I’m just wondering why has the vita NEVER been hacked to get free ps vita games ?

Is it just that not enough skilled hackers are apart of it or ?

I don’t have any experience on how people hack consoles and anything like that it’s just that every console has been hacked and a psvita would be perfect as it’s hanheld and can run ps3 like games and get all them games for free would be really cool plus the games are ridiculously expensive lol

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
This is most likely been asked a lot but can someone basically get me up to date ?

I bought the psvta since it came out and pretty much every single console in the world has been hacked to get free games right ? So like I’m just wondering why has the vita NEVER been hacked to get free ps vita games ?

Is it just that not enough skilled hackers are apart of it or ?

I don’t have any experience on how people hack consoles and anything like that it’s just that every console has been hacked and a psvita would be perfect as it’s hanheld and can run ps3 like games and get all them games for free would be really cool plus the games are ridiculously expensive lol
you asking why we can't pirate on a PS Vita?

...we can

Reactions: orangy57

ASPWLF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I wasn’t trying to troll but I just haven’t seen a hack where you can download any ps vita game file and just put it straight into the vita and play like idk assassins creed uncharted just ps vita games like the ones the PSP had where you put like 100 games on 1 card but ps vita games

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well I wasn’t trying to troll but I just haven’t seen a hack where you can download any ps vita game file and just put it straight into the vita and play like idk assassins creed uncharted just ps vita games like the ones the PSP had where you put like 100 games on 1 card but ps vita games
We have something like that, but it's not as simple as the PSP days.

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can, it's just obscure

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i thought this was an old thread someone had commented on until i read it XD
i guess nobody googles or youtubes stuff anymore :)

you can literally load up an app on your vita and download like 1000 vita games straight to your vita now

Last edited by RazorX2014,

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Their is a subreddit dedicated to Vita Piracy. We can‘t downvote you here so please go there.

Reactions: Tony_93 and Navonod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over