So Has Anyone Here Played The Attack On Titan Game For 3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by TyBlood13, Mar 9, 2014.

1. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Kind of wanted to hear some thoughts on gameplay, and how a person who doesn't know Japanese might go about playing it, assuming he has the hardware

2. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    I believe it sold on name alone but the game bombed in reviews in Japan.

3. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Yep I have!
    Awesome game best thing is that you can make your own character and you change your appearance and stuff.
    The story line is split in 3 parts Eren Mikasa and Armin after you finish all of them you can go to world mode. :)

4. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I mean, it doesn't look too bad, but seems a bit overrun with quicktime events. And given the developer, which is kind of a mixed bag, I don't know what to think.

Kinda makes me wish the fan game had those graphics though :wub:

5. joshstyle

joshstyle GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2008
    United States
    TyBlood13 likes this.
  6. mznova

mznova GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2007
    United States
    Is the anime the same as the manga? Or is it just part of the story and they make up an ending to finish it off? I ask this because wikipedia says the manga is still ongoing but the anime has finished already.

7. TyBlood13
    OP

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    From what I have read of the manga so far, they're really close. The first (and only for now, but let's hope a second one is made) season of the anime covers the first 34 chapters of the manga in 25 episodes. The only real difference I've noticed so far is that chapters 15 & 16 (Flashbacks) were presented much earlier in the anime than the manga.

mznova likes this.
  8. lambstone

lambstone No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.

Banned
    Aug 14, 2011
    Mash buttons and guess work. That's pretty much how you play games in languages that you don't understand. It's usually straightforward.

It looks like an interesting game. I tried it a bit and it seems fun especially if you're a fan of their anime/manga.

Get a <4.5 3ds and a flash cart. That way you can either access region free roms or play import games from other regions.

TyBlood13 likes this.
  9. vbkun

vbkun Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2008
    Brazil
    Well it has missions so, I had a couple of problems getting trought some missions so far even knowing some japanese. So i guess it can be a very frustrating smash button game when u got no clue about what's written :|

Aside from that is a good game, I'm having a nice share of fun and I never bother about the anime/manga.

TyBlood13 likes this.