Hacking So for the second time I just bought a CFW PS4

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not sure I understand what do you mean ?

Okay let me explain when I first bought my PS5 2 years ago on 5.05 it had worked on my first try (Mira) but I'm hearing on 7.55 you have to try maybe 10 or more times for it to work successfully.

The PS4 I bought is on 6.72 but most of the "games" I'm seeing require 7.55 Hen or you can backport but some of the backports are like above 5gb so ehh idk but then again I don't want to try 50 times to get a jailbreak when long time ago it always worked on my first try.

Last edited by Goku1992A,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean PS4 ? LOL! Yeah... Stick with 5.05 but there are few different team released better url that have less panic. I prefer to stay with 5.05 and backporting them until they find what the problem with 7.55 in the near future. :)

Reactions: Goku1992A

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean PS4 ? LOL! Yeah... Stick with 5.05 but there are few different team released better url that have less panic. I prefer to stay with 5.05 and backporting them until they find what the problem with 7.55 in the near future. :)

I sold my 5.05 PS4 2 years ago and I recently bought another one on 6.72 but doing my research I'm just going to stay on 6.72. I wish I never sold it to began with because I literally paid almost the same thing what I paid 2 years ago which was around $300.

I have to look into backporting the games and preferably a list of what games that can't be backported

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. click BP Issues and click 1:00-7:55 and you got 9 BP can't be backported at all. Those games are not my things so I am happy with what I got from 3rd party. If there are your favorite in that list then that's bad news. ;(

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most games I can play I'm not worried I also have a legit PS4 and a Xbox One S... I'm mainly going to tinker around with the PS4 and see all the cool stuff I can do.

I'm also going to look into doing remote play from my Vita to my Jailbroken PS4 (if possible)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most games I can play I'm not worried I also have a legit PS4 and a Xbox One S... I'm mainly going to tinker around with the PS4 and see all the cool stuff I can do.

I'm also going to look into doing remote play from my Vita to my Jailbroken PS4 (if possible)

That's cool. I am not into remote play. It doesn't mean anything to me. I am into monster games to the finishing ends like in the movie. I love the ending story.

For XBOX ONE, I don't need it because of PC and PC can upgrade easily that XBOX One cannot do. That's worth for me too. :)

D

Deleted User

Games go to about mid November 2020 with a few exceptions. Cyberpunk came and Immortals Fenyx Rising both came out in December and they work and shockingly Persona Strikers which didn't come out unti FEBRUARY 2021 base game works. Early November releases like Yakuza Like a Dragon and Assassins Creed Valhalla work, but without any updates I believe. Games from October and before that should all work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can, you can also do it through Switch if you have a CFW Switch with a homebrew app called Chiaki, that also works on PC.

I've been doing some crazy shit with streaming lately example I steam PS4 to PC with Chiaki, then stream one PC to another PC downstairs with Parsec. But I just bought a cheap capture card for $30 and it actually works perfectly I can steam all consoles to PC, and then steam them downstairs so I can play all my games downstairs when they're hooked up upstairs.

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cool. I am not into remote play. It doesn't mean anything to me. I am into monster games to the finishing ends like in the movie. I love the ending story.

For XBOX ONE, I don't need it because of PC and PC can upgrade easily that XBOX One cannot do. That's worth for me too. :)

To be real honest with you my gaming PC is alot easier to get games than the PS4... I did manage to get 4 PS4 games for my CFW PS4 but that was about it. I'm hearing very good things about Scarlet Nexus I have to check that game out. Unfortunately my Dell G3 I can't upgrade the graphics card. I highly doubt I will invest more money into a gaming computer because I paid only $600 for my G3 2 years ago and if I really want a good one I have to spend over $1200.

@HardcoreGamer2021

Yes I seen those games but ehhh I'm just going to use my PC... the only game that needed backporting was Ghosts of Tsuhima. Pirating on the PS4 is a little too frustrating for me lol I gave up after 4 games I'm a torrent guy if I can't get it on a torrent or a 1 shot download I wont be bothered with it.

Which I love about Switch and PC all the games are 1 shot downloads. I get the games right away because you never know when the government will shut down my favorite website

Last edited by Goku1992A,
D

Deleted User

It's up to you but if you are willing to learn something new that's not terrible difficult IMO you can use jdownloader it downloads all of the small files in one. It is the best download tool ever made IMO and that includes torrents.

I also have a gaming PC and a PS4 and enjoy using both and getting whatever games I want for both.

Last edited by ,

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be real honest with you my gaming PC is alot easier to get games than the PS4... I did manage to get 4 PS4 games for my CFW PS4 but that was about it. I'm hearing very good things about Scarlet Nexus I have to check that game out. Unfortunately my Dell G3 I can't upgrade the graphics card. I highly doubt I will invest more money into a gaming computer because I paid only $600 for my G3 2 years ago and if I really want a good one I have to spend over $1200.

@HardcoreGamer2021

Yes I seen those games but ehhh I'm just going to use my PC... the only game that needed backporting was Ghosts of Tsuhima. Pirating on the PS4 is a little too frustrating for me lol I gave up after 4 games I'm a torrent guy if I can't get it on a torrent or a 1 shot download I wont be bothered with it.

Which I love about Switch and PC all the games are 1 shot downloads. I get the games right away because you never know when the government will shut down my favorite website
Do not even try to pass 6.72, just my advice. Almost 98% can be backported to 6.72. Since you don't own that 5.05 ps4, stick to 6.72.

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's up to you but if you are willing to learn something new that's not terrible difficult IMO you can use jdownloader it downloads all of the small files in one. It is the best download tool ever made IMO and that includes torrents.

I also have a gaming PC and a PS4 and enjoy using both and getting whatever games I want for both.
Thanks I'll look into JDownloader because the PS4 torrents isn't working for me

D

Deleted User

JDownloader can download just about any source but Google Drive is broken for some reason. Zippyshare or mediafire are the best sources. There's also 1fichier which means "1 file" although I have seen where there's a bunch of files on it.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I understand and I intend to avoid Gaming Laptop. And Dell G3 is a laptop. Most laptop can't upgrade, unfortunately. That's why I prefer PC DESKTOP instead.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's supposed to be a new mira coming out to make backporting unnecessary, but I have my doubts. the reason is that not all backports are exactly the same.

It should certainly be possible to make it absolutely perfect, because rather than patching each game they will be making the os appear like the later firmware.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can believe what you will, but you just made it to my ignore list, so don't bother defending yourself or attacking me. I won't get either message.

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update I did get the PS4 and I installed the jailbreak for 6.67 on it. My External HDD came in for 500gb so I will just put the games on it and see how it goes. I'm honestly not too sure if I will use it often honestly I only put 3 games on it Ghosts of Tushima , NFS Heat, Spiderman Miles Morales. I did manage to get the backport versions of the game. (Probably going to end up buying them on Black Friday)

All other games I actually own I did look into copying my disk to the HDD but when I looked at it on youtube you have to copy the game to your HD and then do it twice... it seems unpleasant and then they said some games will not work that way so I just left it alone.

I guess the first time I bought CFW PS4 I only did it for piracy but I wasn't aware of the 5.05 limitations so I had sold it... this time it's gotten alot better I'm just going to hold on to this for future exploits. I wont make the same mistake twice by selling it.

I'm still a pirate lol but pirating is getting harder and harder nowadays only PC and Switch you can pirate easily.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 5.05 i bought already set up, not touched it since getting it and im ? as to what to do as i wanted to play my disc based games for using mods/cheats ect but most of my games likely are for firmwares above 5.05.

so not sure if its worth upgrading to the latest firmware or not, not interested in running backups, just playing retails games with mods/cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there