kingleg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read someone else posted...
To be precise, the HW44 recognises the 3DS as a DS Lite and displays the "Acekard 2i www.acekard.com" icon.

I do have the chessmaster icon when using the updated acekard 2i hw44 on dsi, but when using it on the 3ds, it simply tells me to power it off.
Is this a problem I can work around, and are all users with 2i hw44 and the update having this problem? Is this simply a matter of waiting for acekard to update the patch, or is it time to buy a new acekard? Thanks.

EliminatingAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AK2i update for 3DS2.0 and DSI1.4.2

This update support 3DS2.0 and DSi1.4.2. Please refer to readme file in the package. AK2i of HWID44 can be updated this time too. But AK2i of HWID44 can't be recognized after using power button to reset console. You need power off console and turn it on again.- www.acekard.com/news.php

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EliminatingAngels said:
AK2i update for 3DS2.0 and DSI1.4.2

This update support 3DS2.0 and DSi1.4.2. Please refer to readme file in the package. AK2i of HWID44 can be updated this time too. But AK2i of HWID44 can't be recognized after using power button to reset console. You need power off console and turn it on again.- www.acekard.com/news.php

Its not working no matter what you do, the "power off to be recognized" is pure bullshit. They arent giving any support to HW44 , check threads and you will see email answers from them like "its a old version so wait(HW44 users have been waiting since 3ds release) or buy a new one" . My advice?, a cheap r4 clone with 3ds support(yeah they are giving better support than acekard) or supercards dstwo(updates in less than 24 hours, own cpu,FULLY upgradeable, so on).

kingleg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys, thanks for the replies, glad to see this update really didn't do as it was said for hw44 3ds users. Does anyone know though, since acekards are pretty cheap now, when did they start making the 8181's, and do most sellers now have them? (i bought my 44 about 2 years ago....)....it's seems like there's no way to even guarantee getting an 8181 until it arrives in the mail!

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
kingleg said:
guys, thanks for the replies, glad to see this update really didn't do as it was said for hw44 3ds users. Does anyone know though, since acekards are pretty cheap now, when did they start making the 8181's, and do most sellers now have them? (i bought my 44 about 2 years ago....)....it's seems like there's no way to even guarantee getting an 8181 until it arrives in the mail!
not sure exactly, but a while ago. And almost all site have HW81. I recommend zhuzhuchina.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol