Hacking So can we play 3.68 games now?

t1op

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried removing the patch data and got a different error. So the compatibility pack is helping...
I also noticed that one of the games I tried, SOA-HR for 3.61 worked, while 99vitas, Toukiden 2, and Accel World vs Sword Art Online didn't... I also noticed that I was asked to update each of these... I installed the updates but got the same error. Is it possible that these games don't work even with the compatibility packs? Are the compatibility hacks verified to work with 3.60, or just with 3.65, or are they not tested, just made and then "good luck" if they work or not?

t1op

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sorry about the nopaystation links.
Once again here is the config file (links removed). Autoplugin generated this config for me.

ux0: /pkgi/config.txt

url_games ...
url_updates ...
url_dlcs ...
url_psm_games ...
url_psx_games ...
url_psp_games ...
url_comppack ...
install_psp_psx_location ux0:
psm_disclaimer_yes_i_read_the_readme NoPsmDrm
sort name
order asc
filter USA
install_psp_as_pbp 1

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello!

Yes I know we can with henkaku 3.68 but can we have a permament hack and still play 3.68?

I installed henkaku from 3.60, I installed enso, then I updated from 3.60 enso to 3.65 enso, now that we have 3.68 henkaku is there any way to safely update to 3.68 without losing perma hack?

No way to keep Ensö on any firmware other than 3.60/3.65. You can have Henkaku instead.

And yes, we can play 3.68 games on any other firmware as long as we get a compatible dump using a 3.68 Vita (#LetMaiDie).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel