Hacking so can someone please respond to this

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrighty, so im aware this would usually be posted about in the gamecube section. but it deals with the wii too so i thought i would post it here. i know if you want to cheat on any Wii game you can simply use a usbloader (ocarina) or you can use gecko OS and stuff. but the question is. is there anyway to cheat on gamecube games? like using some type of homebrew or something? or will i absolutly have to go and buy an action replay thingy from gamestop or something?

i've been searching for the past few hours in vain because i cant find anything. so could someone please help? or at least point me in the right direction as to what to look for?

any help would be greatly appreciate and thanks in advance.

-D

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just for curiosity sake a backup action replay disc wont work?
and which MIOS version should i use?

Edit:

And just to clarify. what i want to do is cheat on gamecube games on the wii.
i have 4.2u, wiikey2, and a fully softmodded wii. so what will i need. lol (please forgive any noob questions. im still new to wii modding)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
trush please dont comment if you have to be disrespectful then do it somewhere other than the forums please...thank you...

QUOTE said:
And the winner for lamest thread title ever goes to........................

its a holiday bro and you cannot even be nice? please have some character for all our sakes...

have a nice holiday
frown.gif

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
trush please dont comment if you have to be disrespectful then do it somewhere other than the forums please...thank you...

QUOTE said:

its a holiday bro and you cannot even be nice? please have some character for all our sakes...

have a nice holiday
frown.gif

Heyy thanks for that. =]
and have a nice holiday to you as well thou i doubt it was directed at me.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:

QUOTE said:

have a nice holiday
frown.gif

holidays are no excuse for making a thread title please respond

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
i already HAVE ive done just what the admin told me to do with you...Not that a review of your posts wont reveal your disposition toward newcomers but ive happily hit the report button...Sorry i wont humor your foul disposition your not the first person like this ive met...Now get back on topic and dont bother being disrespectful to me i wont care enough to respond to the likes of you you barely contribute to anything as ive stated in the past all you do is disrespect the new members if you call that a contribution your sadly mistaken the people you call NEWBS are more helpful and they dont end there posts with a degradding and belittling tone as if they were better than you do they? because thats exactly what you see if you review trush's post...nuf said....

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
vettacossx said:

QUOTE said:

have a nice holiday
frown.gif

holidays are no excuse for making a thread title please respond

The reason behind that was because the last few topics i have posted, even thou they were legitimate questions. no one answered them and i just simply wanted to know if there was any type of homebrew app, like ocarina/Gecko OS for wii, that would allow you to cheat on gamecube games. or if i would absolutely have to get a official gameshark/action reply thingy for my console. The only time i post is when i absolutely cannot find anything through searching to help me out. Otherwise thats why i dont have much of a post count. because i usually search, and find what im looking for. thus eliminating the need to post in the first place. i would contribute more often, but sadly most ppl in here know alot more about modding the wii then i do considering im fairly knew to the scene but i am learning quickly.. if there was anything i could contribute i by all means would. now im not trying to argue with you or anything of that nature, i just simply want to find an answer to the question i ask, and i assumed someone would know because im sure its came up in the past. i just couldnt find it. so if you think my post is newbish or lame or w/e... then by all means.. please post on my thread.

so like Vetta said... can we get back on topic please?

-D

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have an action replay memory card? If not, do you have a third party GC memory card?

If so, you can use this.

If you don't have an AR memory card, but you do have a third party memory card, you can use this homebrew app to install an AR save file to your card.

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xaxa said:
Do you have an action replay memory card? If not, do you have a third party GC memory card?

If so, you can use this.

If you don't have an AR memory card, but you do have a third party memory card, you can use this homebrew app to install an AR save file to your card.

No I don't have an action reply card. But I do have a third party memory card somewhere around here I just have to find it. Does the size matter? I know earlier in my search i saw something that said that you could use a third party memory card but it had to have like 247ish blocks or something. So what is a good size for the memory card??

Also. i know gamefaqs.com has gamecube saves, but where would be some other places to look because i also noticed that not all GC games have saves on that site. lol just google and find it that way would probably be the best place to look. correct?

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry dont need to hear your long drawn out gbatemp rant, most of these threads i never return to anyway. frankly just dont care. keep gargling noob nut vettacosx. it will surely keep them making NSMB topics and such

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hmm.

if you never return to these topics, and have absolutely nothing worth contributing to them, aside from harsh remarks and an obvious distaste for people who are seeking help who have a hard time understanding...

why post in them in the first place and by doing so, bump them?

I think your logic may be a little flawed there.

vengfulr3ap3r

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xaxa said:

If so, you can use this.

Alrighty, an update, soo I was able to find the memory card, and that did in fact work for me.
But i had trouble with the homebrew app you recommended it didnt wanna work for me. But This App worked great for me.
But the file you gave me didn't have the game cheats I was looking for and i didnt feel like adding them manually. So in my search for the updated AR thingy i found this video and it had the right codes and stuff and everything.

But it worked just fine and dandy (havent tested the channel included yet thou, but ill update as soon as i do)
so i would just like to say thanks for all your help, time and patience. sorry for the waste of space.

-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: