Hacking So anyone tryed using M3 simply,R4 as a passme

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Will it let you load DS games,homebrew and content off the m3 lite also?
Most lily it won't do it at once but will it make you go to the M3 menu after booting the passme from the one slot solution?

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Read the GBATemp.net review!
But you need to access R4DS and choose "BOOT SLOT 2".
M3 Simply it´s not reviewed yet, but the official features announced says it will do the same!
R4DS and M3 Simply have almost same hardware.

With EZ-Flash V you don´t need to enter in menu, just power up with it in slot-1, hold "R", select PassMe Mode and it will act like a Passcard/Superkey.

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so if you choose BOOT SLOT 2 will it boot to the same menu you would if you had a passme then be able to boot ds games to?

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It will boot the cart on slot-2 in NDS Mode. You´ll see the menu of flashcart inserted in slot-2.

My god if this is true I can throw my passme away and get this and have doubled the memory yay
smile.gif
with amazing gba homebrew and ds support.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sigh i want to see a reveiw with someone doing it in there videos. sigh. Sould explain to me alot more.

That maxconsole review was the biggest waste of time reading. Even though I bought a M3 DS Simply, it is 100% bias. Maxconsole is part of Divineo's affiliate program and get all their stuff for free so they have to write an AMAZING review or no more free shit. They tested like 3 homebrew and four games that nobody plays.
EDIT Maybe some of those game people play. But still they only tested four games.

digital_sin

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
that is the most biased review i've even seen, they even picked only the homebrew that works and posted it's results! if you're going to test homebrew
1)Moonshell
2)DSorganize!

WTF!

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That maxconsole review was the biggest waste of time reading. Even though I bought a M3 DS Simply, it is 100% bias. Maxconsole is part of Divineo's affiliate program and get all their stuff for free so they have to write an AMAZING review or no more free shit. They tested like 3 homebrew and four games that nobody plays.
EDIT Maybe some of those game people play. But still they only tested four games.
I know it´s a biased review, but for what deltax5 wanted to know it´s enough.
They haven´t tested ROMs that usually have problems with most flashcarts like Tonyhawk, Castlevania, Spiderman, etc.

kiruyama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need a microSD inserted in the R4 to get it to boot up as a PassMe, or can I just insert my R4's microSD card into my M3 and boot up my R4 without anything inserted?

ooh44

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Answer for the topic.
You can use R4 as PassMe device. just choose the 3rd icon. and it will boot.

I've tested it works fine.

and you need to insert microSD in the slot. If not you will get a prompt screen when you turn on the ds. (It like the other slot-1 [EZV,SCDS] that need microSD to boot as PassMe)

Vincent Vega

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
And if you try to insert R4DS/M3 Simply with a empty MicroSD you´ll get a prompt screen that couldn´t find OS files.

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok this is cool. Since there are some homebrews that don't play very well on one r4 or simply. I gotta see what what this m3 real can do before i decide anything thou. Im really happy with my m3 lite right now so meh. But it would be nice to have more games on me
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo