So annoyed, yet at the same time, not.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Parsaw, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Parsaw
    OP

Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2006
    United States
    Rocklin, CA
    Okay, so I ordered an M3 DS real from Dealextreme.com on the ninth, it shipped on the tenth. Two days later, after buying the M3DSreal, I bought some xbox 360 intercooler from dealextreme. I received the cooler today, but the m3 is still somewhere being shipped to me! So annoying, but I'm still happy I got my cooler. haha.

I dont' see how that's possible, when I ordered the M3dsreal two or three days before the 360 cooler. It's just weird to me. I just thought I'd get that out there, cause it annoys me

2. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Contact them. Or use the tracking number they give you, its probably in the US right now.

3. CorruptJon

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    Dealextreme does not usually carry stock of the products on it's website. So when orders are placed, DX must receive the item from it's supplier, and then package / ship them out. Since flashcarts are in higher demand than Xbox 360 accessories, I imagine that DX was able to get the cooler and have it shipped out before your M3 Real.

*If your M3 Real actually was shipped as you say it was, (which I find a bit weird, since one day seems like very little to process and package your order) before you even ordered the cooler, then I imagine it was probably held up at the customs department, or it was somehow shipped on a different aircraft than your cooler.

I hope you get your flashcart soon nonetheless, tons of fun to be had pirating. [​IMG]

4. Parsaw
    OP

Parsaw GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2006
    United States
    Rocklin, CA
    Yeah, I know, I used to own a G6 lite, but sold it to my friend knowing i was getting a M3dsreal soon [​IMG]