Hacking So... ALL of my usb installed games have just stopped working.

splatool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Just installed one of the Taiko games to usb , ran region_patcher.py to patch to EUR which had previously worked on Call of Duty USA fine for a week or so (even online). The patcher ran fine (1>2) and I restarted the console. Now it's saying any of the games I have installed are the wrong region... Even EUR ones which have been working for weeks. All of them. The only things that will boot are discs and eshop software.

What the heck..?

splatool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
im not making unneccessary perma changes to the sysnand, thanks... id rather figure out what can have gone wrong.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not familiar with the script region_patcher.py but that sounds like your culprit
Post it here? Can see what it does so we can see what you need to do to undo it

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not perm, because you can change it back. :)

Its perm in the sence rhat you dont need to patch it each time you boot, but it can be undone.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just installed one of the Taiko games to usb , ran region_patcher.py to patch to EUR which had previously worked on Call of Duty USA fine for a week or so (even online). The patcher ran fine (1>2) and I restarted the console. Now it's saying any of the games I have installed are the wrong region... Even EUR ones which have been working for weeks. All of them. The only things that will boot are discs and eshop software.

What the heck..?

Run patcher again. It is 4 for EUR. You set wrong.

Last edited by icw35,

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this permanent? or does it need to be loaded everytime you power on your console?
It's permanent.
The word that should be used is persistent, but since the question was asked as or, responding with permanent, although technically inaccurate, was a reasonable way of conveying the information the poster was seeking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over