so...About That Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by LightyKD, Oct 14, 2015.

1. LightyKD
    OP

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Who saw the debate last night? What were your thoughts?!

2. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    It was interesting. I thought it went pretty well, I like how Sanders and Clinton were, for the most part, being respectful, as opposed to bashing on people (cough Trump cough). I also think it was good that economic policy was discussed, that's definitely a step up from the second Republican Presidential Debate. The only thing I was really disappointed on is when Clinton was kind of given a pass on the Benghazi emails. I do know that that's been discussed to death outside of the debates, but she hasn't yet taken much heat for it on the election trail itself and I feel like it has a place in the debates. I feel like Clinton won the debate, everyone says Sanders did "meh", but I think he came out pretty strong. Everyone else lost the debate

3. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Another thing I find interesting is the social media trend of editors saying Clinton won, but actual people saying that Sanders took the debate and ran with it

4. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    So, the next president will be another Clinton or another Bush. Wow...
    There is not a real choice: both will be slave of the Financial oligarchy

5. TotalInsanity4

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Not necessarily, there's a high chance that if the millennials all ACTUALLY vote we can swing the election to Sanders or at least a less radical Republican