• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

So about Dark Brandon's speech last night...

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"Umm, actually, this isn't TRUE pedophilia, because pedophiles actually want THIS age range!"
Genuinely psychotic behavior. Very suspicious argument to make tbh.
It's the argument he has to try to make for the sake of daddy Trump. Completely abhorrent. I suppose there's a good reason a lot of Trump cultists proudly refer to themselves as "centipedes" or "deplorables."

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
"Umm, actually, this isn't TRUE pedophilia, because pedophiles actually want THIS age range!"
Genuinely psychotic behavior. Very suspicious argument to make tbh.
Pedophilia is a clinically defined mental disorder. That you have to try redefining it to "get Trump" says all that needs to be said.

There are separate laws that involve criminal sexual behavior with a minor, but so far Trumps has not been convinced of that.

If you make the accusation that Trump is a pedophile, you need to back that up with evidence. Nothing you have said meets the clinical definition. But I guess your definition is (D)ifferent from the one every sane person on Earth uses.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pedophilia is a clinically defined mental disorder. That you have to try redefining it to "get Trump" says all that needs to be said.

There are separate laws that involve criminal sexual behavior with a minor, but so far Trumps has not been convinced of that.

If you make the accusation that Trump is a pedophile, you need to back that up with evidence. Nothing you have said meets the clinical definition. But I guess your definition is (D)ifferent from the one every sane person on Earth uses.
This may shock you, but I am not Xzi. Try to stay on topic, cuck.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Trump's attracted to minors but not prepubescent minors" is a hell of a play.

Reactions: Xzi

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
"Trump's attracted to minors but not prepubescent minors" is a hell of a play.
ViWb85w.jpeg

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, where to begin with that one.

1, imagine unironically posting a color by numbers age of consent chart from "Uncle Merv" and thinking that it bolsters your anti-pedophilia argument

the youngest girl in any of those "events" is listed at 15

I don't see 15 on your map there bucko.

Sorry, editing in #3 here: wasn't the argument that he's not a pedophile because nobody in those incidents was over under 13? So why are you sharing a map of where and at what age minors can finally consent to sexual relationships with adults?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also,

No, just you not understanding that the cutoff for pedophilia has pretty much always been 13.

Since you OK with Wikipedia as a reliable source:
Pedophilia (alternatively spelt paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for pedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13. A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

So by the same line of thinking, you must not think that the guy who raped a 10 year old Ohio girl, who was being forced to carry the fetus to term by laws implemented by the anti-pedophile, anti-groomer conservatives, is also not a pedophile solely on grounds of the fact that the victim is developed enough to become pregnant.

Which, really, that's a hell of a perspective. I think even the most by-the-book conservatives would still call him a pedophile.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You are making the wrong argument if you want to defend Trump.

Obviously Xzi would like to justify Biden's pedophilia by rationalizing Trump as one too.

Laina might be a pedophile or pedophile apologist, so doesn't actually present an argument.

Now it looks like you are doing the Whoopi Goldberg thing.

I personally think reliance on the dressing room anecdote as a desperate reach.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
Also,

So by the same line of thinking, you must not think that the guy who raped a 10 year old Ohio girl, who was being forced to carry the fetus to term by laws implemented by the anti-pedophile, anti-groomer conservatives, is also not a pedophile solely on grounds of the fact that the victim is developed enough to become pregnant.

Which, really, that's a hell of a perspective. I think even the most by-the-book conservatives would still call him a pedophile.
I couldn't make that call I never saw her picture. Did it ever get released with privacy laws related to children? That said, she may have just started puberty and still looked like a small child who would attract a pedophile.

So while him being a pedophile is debatable, him being a child rapist is not. I believe he was a 26-year-old illegal alien, and the parents didn't want to press charges or go through the reporting in Ohio which would have allowed her to get an abortion there so he didn't end up getting deported. Really defending someone who raped your 10-year-old daughter, will the leftist mind know no limit?

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
You are making the wrong argument if you want to defend Trump.

Obviously Xzi would like to justify Biden's pedophilia by rationalizing Trump as one too.

Laina might be a pedophile or pedophile apologist, so doesn't actually present an argument.

Now it looks like you are doing the Whoopi Goldberg thing.

I personally think reliance on the dressing room anecdote as a desperate reach.
If you read the information on it, the dressing room was a very big stretch. It mentioned the youngest being 15, but was there only one? Uncle Merve's coloring map is meant to shock and disgust while educating that in many areas 16 years old is the age of concent. Going after someone that age while very creepy, would not be thought of as pedophilia.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except he didnt call half the country that at all, you clearly didnt watch it because he explicitly said that it wasnt half the country he was referring to. He also had the colors of the us flag behind him so i mean..if you thinks thats fascist / communist then..ok.
Saying that 75 million people are a threat to " " "democracy" " " and should be dealt with sounds a little semi-fascist, dontcha think? Trump attacked the corrupt corporate media and the politicians, not the voters when he was president.

Sponge-Brains Shits-Pants just gave KLANtifa the go ahead to commit violence to protect " " "democracy" " ".

Attachments

• 20220902_152025484_iOS.jpg
    20220902_152025484_iOS.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 17

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saying that 75 million people are a threat to " " "democracy" " " and should be dealt with sounds a little semi-fascist, dontcha think? Trump attacked the corrupt corporate media and the politicians, not the voters when he was president.

Sponge-Brains Shits-Pants just gave KLANtifa the go ahead to commit violence to protect " " "democracy" " ".
hey how do you feel about him explicitly saying violence is not the answer, and that no one who supports him should be violent? curious about that :^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)