Homebrew So about 9.9.0.....

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I am quite trapped on the 3DS because they patched everything including Eshop in older versions...

So If I update my O3DS 9.9.0 to the lastest update, what I am going to lose?

I have HB 2.5* IronHax 1.0, ThemeHax 1.3, MenuHax 2.0 ... (I have smash bros but idk how to do hax)
Also I use CHMM (Custom Themes)

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Considering you have Ironfall 1.0 there's nothing to worry about entrypoints.

The only thing you should worry is that old story that it might be a future kernel exploit that only works in certain FW and you may lose it by updating. If you chose to update you're gambling, basically.

Personally I really want to access eShop, so I'll wait a couple of days to see if a workaround is released. If not I'll update.

If you don't want to access it that bad I think you shouldn't update, but it's your call.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Considering you have Ironfall 1.0 there's nothing to worry about entrypoints.

The only thing you should worry is that old story that it might be a future kernel exploit that only works in certain FW and you may lose it by updating. If you chose to update you're gambling, basically.

Personally I really want to access eShop, so I'll wait a couple of days to see if a workaround is released. If not I'll update.

If you don't want to access it that bad I think you shouldn't update, but it's your call.

Thanks!

I will not update then, I'm gonna wait few days. Besides, I don't care eshop pretty much but when Smash haves to update... there's the problem. At least I am on the lastest xD

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

I will not update then, I'm gonna wait few days. Besides, I don't care eshop pretty much but when Smash haves to update... there's the problem. At least I am on the lastest xD
Just want to say smea,yellows8 fixed the issue it seems so eshop spoofing should work.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, I just tried to download the Youtube app on the Eshop, and got some random error. Seems I cannot download anything off of there, I'm not too concerned, I don't really use the Eshop.

Also, wow, I never knew Netflix was on the Eshop, just lols.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, I just tried to download the Youtube app on the Eshop, and got some random error. Seems I cannot download anything off of there, I'm not too concerned, I don't really use the Eshop.

Also, wow, I never knew Netflix was on the Eshop, just lols.
Just want to say smea,yellows8 fixed the issue it seems so eshop spoofing should work.
Make sure you download the new starter pack that smea linked in his Twitter. You just have to replace the hans folder to get eshop spoofing to work again.

Reactions: KytuzuEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/hYkEl-3x92A?si=JSDoEc2QCDOrtimz