DBMONK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
yaynds.gif

so i can NOT wait another 13 days..... this is killing me XD at least thats in england.... usa will proberly get sooner.... or do you guys have it yet?
well, i am getting my DSi on release (its been pre ordered for months XD)
THEY LOOK SO COOL.....
let me know what you guys think of the DSi, me personly i like the subtle changes in the design. plus the oppertunitys (cant spell to save my life) that a camera can bring to games:
1) your face in games
2) PS2 style EYE-toy type games
3) no need for a camera any more.... the camera on here is really good from what i heard
4) lets face it..... it wont be long untill the mega genius's behind the likes of the R4, M3 and the rest of the card makers start on the DSi (i know some already have)

theres just so much still to come for the DS..... and i for one cant wait.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I get one
smile.gif
(Already have a Japanese one)

Also got -> AK2i / R4i Ultra / DSTTi / EZFlash Vi

The big questions will be:

- Has Nintendo altered the firmware on the European and US hardware to lock out those flashcards.
- How soon before an update comes out that will lock out all flashcards currently for DSi available if not.

The other question will be:

- How long before DSiWare will be hacked!

DBMONK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OOOH..... i forgot about DSiWare.
you just made it even harder to wait 13 days XD

PS.... mods, Thanks for deleting those extra posts.... me is sorry..... stupid PC (punches PC)

DBMONK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Nah, I don't need one. Until a decent range of DSi-only games come out, or until all DS games become DSi-only, thus putting the lite and phat into extinction, I don't see the hype.

Do you really think they will ever go DSi only..... that would be SO UNFAIR to everyone who bought a DS
if that happens SHAME ON YOU nintendo
wacko.gif

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
I really want to get the DSi

I already Have my AK2i

What the chance of the FW being a different Version (would they release a new FW before releasing it for Japan DSi)

are you still getting one if FW is not compatible with AK2i

DBMONK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
HELL YEAH, im getting one no matter what!
i cant wait to see whats new and have a fiddle with it!

P.S. - thanks to the mod who deleted my extra posts, THANKS

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im probably not going to get it until it is confirmed by GBA temp that the acekard 2i will work on it ... i got my acekard 2i ready but i dont want to get the DSi and be disappointed that it won't work lol. ..

DBMONK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
DBMONK said:
xcdjy said:
Nah, I don't need one. Until a decent range of DSi-only games come out, or until all DS games become DSi-only, thus putting the lite and phat into extinction, I don't see the hype.

Do you really think they will ever go DSi only..... that would be SO UNFAIR to everyone who bought a DS
if that happens SHAME ON YOU nintendo
wacko.gif

They already confirmed 850+ DSi-only games, if I remba rightly (though they might mainly consist of DSiware). Either way, they will eventually. It'll keep the market going, and give people a decent reason to get a DSi. I don't really like the route Ninty are taking with the DSi, anyway - it's so Un-Nintendo.

850 DSi only?????
NO WAY...... REALY!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

D

Deleted User

I can't really decide but I think I might end up getting one eventually. I already own 1 original DS and 2 lites but somehow have the feeling that I can't resist when it finally hits the stores.

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No and heres why:

NO GBA SLOT
mad.gif

Locks Out Flashcarts

Both of the Cameras on the thing aren't all that great

No Video Support

No Rumble Support

Expansion Pak Feature Removed (Guitar Hero Grip
frown.gif
)

and last but not least... Its NOT SHINY!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
No and heres why:

NO GBA SLOT
mad.gif

Locks Out Flashcarts

No Video Support

No Rumble Support

frown.gif
)

Which is exactly why I would hate Nintendo if they eventually went to DSi only. I'm already on my third DS (1 original, 2 lites) I really don't want to have to get a new one. My parents might start to get worried.

B

ball2012003

xylos said:
No and heres why:

NO GBA SLOT
mad.gif

Locks Out Flashcarts

No Video Support

No Rumble Support

frown.gif
)

1.who gives a shit it a ds not a gba
2.thats why acekard 2i and dstti are out and im pretty sure m3 cyclo ds and all the other flashcarts will make a dsi cart
3.who gives a shit if the cameras aren't that great they dont need to be and atleast it has cameras
4.no video?? what the hell are you talking about?? flashcarts could let you watch videos and your not so smart if you didnt know flashcarts came out for the dsi
5.no rumble?? whats so great about that. i doubt many people even used that and there are barely any games that work with rumble anyway
6.guitar hero is not that fun

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
xylos said:
No and heres why:

NO GBA SLOT
mad.gif

Locks Out Flashcarts

No Video Support

No Rumble Support

frown.gif
)

2.thats why acekard 2i and dstti are out and im pretty sure m3 cyclo ds and all the other flashcarts will make a dsi cart
3.who gives a shit if the cameras aren't that great they dont need to be and atleast it has cameras
4.no video?? what the hell are you talking about?? flashcarts could let you watch videos and your not so smart if you didnt know flashcarts came out for the dsi
5.no rumble?? whats so great about that. i doubt many people even used that and there are barely any games that work with rumble anyway

Dude! You need to chill out... sure while I did state many of the cons the DSi has its because I was explaining why I am not going to get a DSi solutions are found around many of the things I listed.. Seriously... You like flaming people or are you just insane.

B

ball2012003

xylos said:
ball2012003 said:
xylos said:
No and heres why:

NO GBA SLOT
mad.gif

Locks Out Flashcarts

No Video Support

No Rumble Support

frown.gif
)

Dude! You need to chill out... sure while I did state many of the cons the DSi has its because I was explaining why I am not going to get a DSi solutions are found around many of the things I listed.. Seriously... You like flaming people or are you just insane.
im insane
wacko.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i won't get one when it comes out i'll wait a week or two to see how flashcarts come along about the updatable fw unless the browser needs an update to work i just won't update. I don't use gba slot and thought that after loosing the dust cover it just got annoying and i kind of like the bigger screen but mostly cuase my lite broke.

B

ball2012003

DeltaBurnt said:
Oh and another reason to not get the DSi is because the battery life is very greatly decreased.
only if you have it on the highest brightness
and they did not say greatly decreased they just decreased it by a little

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.