Snowboard or PS3

Which would you spend all of your money on?

• Ps3(with RockBand and Devil May Cry 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snowboard(whole set)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SaiZou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, my brother gave me a choice to either buy a ps3 with rockband and devil may cry 4, or buy me a snowboard that includes bindings or set. i wasnt sure so i came over to gbatemp.

Edit:i forgot, i dont want to save up because these are the only things i want i just need to now what goes first

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snowboard!!! the PS3 isnt good for anything but making burgers.
ps3-grill.jpg

or maybe rock band...

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, good snowboard sounds like a lot more fun than a ps3. Or, in my humble opinion, any console/computer/digital device for that matter.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PS3 really doesn't have anything to offer than its Blueray, but it'll get better in the future.

Snowboard will be better, for now that is. Ps3's price is gonna drop fairly soon.

Or a 360 with the same games.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A Snowboard is a lot better than a PS3
rofl2.gif

In grade of usefulness, a Snowboard is a lot better
rofl2.gif

Voted Snowboard, BTW. I'm serious, a Snowboard set costs A LOT MORE than a PS3, so much better for you
smile.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The PS3 is big enough to snowboard on, get the PS3 and use it as a snowboard as well as a console.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
If you already have a snowboard, go for the PS3. You're getting a PS3, which is good all-year round, with 2 GREAT games. Rockband will last you a while, and DMC4 is an awesome game that you will probably want to replay eventually. Snowboarding will only be good for a certain part of the year, and you already have a snowboard!

Besides, the PS3 will be something fun to play alone OR with friends, especially with Rockband.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
If you already have a snowboard, go for the PS3. You're getting a PS3, which is good all-year round, with 2 GREAT games. Rockband will last you a while, and DMC4 is an awesome game that you will probably want to replay eventually. Snowboarding will only be good for a certain part of the year, and you already have a snowboard!

Besides, the PS3 will be something fun to play alone OR with friends, especially with Rockband.
Well, that depends, during my job I got deployed to Alert (A city in the perimeters of the Arctic Ocean), and you can snowboard there all year round. If you live in Northwest Territories, Alaska, Nunavut, Yukon, Siberia, Greenland or any northern countries where you see snow all the time, I would recommend snowboard over PS3. However, I would choose an RROD Xbox360 over both of them, why? Keeps you warm.
smile.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Well, that depends, during my job I got deployed to Alert (A city in the perimeters of the Arctic Ocean), and you can snowboard there all year round. If you live in Northwest Territories, Alaska, Nunavut, Yukon, Siberia, Greenland or any northern countries where you see snow all the time, I would recommend snowboard over PS3. However, I would choose an RROD Xbox360 over both of them, why? Keeps you warm.
smile.gif
I was gonna say that if the place you live allows you to snowboard all year round, choose the snowboard. Me, since there's no snow here, I longboard on asphalt.

And fuck, does asphalt love me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse