SNOW!!!

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol It snowed a full foot here last weekend and then it rained a froze over. It was hell walking down my driveway.

And since when do "the local people" join up and start having a random snowball fight? I've never seen anyone around here just having snowball fights.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just outside London here too, and loads of snow, hoping it gets heavy through the night so school's off tomorra
biggrin.gif

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
'Twas snowing in Hull too. I got covered in the stuff just walking to the Bus stop.
tongue.gif

Why would anyone want School to be cancelled, School/College is awsum. :confused:

I look forward to the cold/icyness tomorrow, because I like wearing my thermal undergarments, and I enjoy seeing other people falling over. XD (Somehow I always seem to maintain my balance, to the endless fury of those flat on the floor, or on their rears)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Snow here as well. East london. Wish we'd get some proper snow though , like they do in other countries. Started here about 3pm ish. Went out for a cycle in it. Park and woods were covered in quite a good layer , bit of ice as well so a few dodgy moments
ohmy.gif
. No one else out though , most people seem to ride only in sunny weather
frown.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea it was hell when it started snowing a then raining skipped school cuase car doors were frozen shut. notice never fall asleep in car before it starts snowing you'll sleep forever with no light coming in through windows
frown.gif
east coast us

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c