SNOW!!!

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
yeah its snow too gud to be true
hope its snow tomorrow aswell
smile.gif
*fingers crossed*

im freezing and im starving (i need to buy food but is freezing outside and i dont know if the shop are open or not)
frown.gif

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
We barely have any snow where I'm to in comparison to what we usually get. On Thursday, we had 15-20cm of snow fall, and yesterday we got another 15cm. In total though, I'd say we only have about 2 feet of snow still on the ground, which is usually at about 3 feet at this time of the year. We average at about 200-300cm of snowfall in the run of the year.
laugh.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
dice said:
We need to take some tips from the Canadians. Pretty much stuck at home now lol.
LOOOL ya...
I woke up usual time, played halo 3 instead of goin to college.. was on the phone for an hour, and now am all bored.
Here in essex there arent many cars on the road, so doubt dads gonna drop me anywhere
frown.gif

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kamui said:
dice said:
We need to take some tips from the Canadians. Pretty much stuck at home now lol.
LOOOL ya...
I woke up usual time, played halo 3 instead of goin to college.. was on the phone for an hour, and now am all bored.
Here in essex there arent many cars on the road, so doubt dads gonna drop me anywhere
frown.gif

What I'd recommend is you buy a few movies and don't watch them. Put them away until you happen to have a snow day, and when you do, you have a little bit of entertainment to pass the time.

I actually have about 30 movies still in their wrapping so I have something to do on a snow day.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HOORAY! Oh wait, you guys got the whole day off...
Garrr, our headmaster pretty much messed us around. He made sure we all got into school, we spent about an hour and a half there, and then he told us all to go home :\.
I knew it wasn't right when I was sitting on the bus going nowhere and unable to see anything because it's snowing so heavily.
Anyway, it's stopped snowing now, even though they've been saying it'll carry on snowing through the afternoon.
Fingers crossed school's off tomorrow as well!
biggrin.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
From the looks, i think it will be closed tomorrow aswell. Its still snowing, and I dont think things will clear up so quickly.
@RanmaFreak
ya, lets see if I can "find" slumdog millionaire and Underworld rise of the lycans, on the net
happy.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
woot, got out of college early because of the snow.

Weird though, because there's a lot falling from the sky but not much sticking, I guess they thought the buses might stop running later or something.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Walked over to neighbours place who lives near the main road. This is how bad the streets are:

In front of the houses, away from main road its even worse...

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, you have much more snow than here in Scotland.
frown.gif

It's now snowing but only very lightly. I'd take a picture but my fiance have our camera at the moment
frown.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
dsc00978oa1.jpg

Was going to take a better pic but got involved in a mini snow fight soon after and forgot
tongue.gif

Posts merged

wilddenim said:
I pretty doubt it but we'll see. I live in East Scotland, a mile from sea so we rarely see a lots of snow here.

That's the land of rain for ya
laugh.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Snow is pretty bad but we're all probably going to have to trudge through the remains to get to where we need to tommorow.
frown.gif

Some bus services have already started up again and I know I can't stay home tommorow.

01022009083.jpg

02022009084.jpg

02022009085.jpg

02022009087.jpg

02022009088.jpg

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I love the snow
smile.gif
. Just came back from a ride , was great , snow everywhere. Tons of snowmen in the park and woods, got a few funny looks though , I think some people think I'm crazy
ohmy.gif

Picture I took while out riding

snow.jpg

Lots of snow , woot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?