Not open for further replies.

TheDequan11

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Newest Super Mario Bros. Wii is now looking for 3D modelers and music composers! You can apply in this thread. People who can work with and create new images (tilesets, textures, etc -- this does not count simple recolours, since they take very little skill) are also welcome, but 3D models and music are what we need most. Level designers are required.

In order to apply, you will need to show us some previous work you have done. It does not have to be Newest or Mario related, but it must be good enough to show us your skills and capabilities.

To send your application, please PM any of these users on the forums: TheDequan11 -- do NOT post in this thread.

You will need to include:
- Description of your skills, what you can do, and what you'll be willing to help with
- Example(s) of your work
- Your email address

We'll be waiting

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forum Rules said:
Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.