OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys
frown.gif

I won't be here for quite a while, I suppose. My beautiful grey cat (if you want to know, her name was Teddy) died of an unknown disease today, and I really can't cope with losses of those close to me...
cry.gif
Last year my pet parrot died, and I couldn't sleep for weeks...
frown.gif

I'm telling you this while I'm still feeling a bit better, and it's just to let you know where I am.

Well, telling you about this already made the pain go away somewhat...

Bye now...
frown.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awwwwwwwww man that sucks
frown.gif
My thoughts go out to you in your time of loss ...

Sure some people will not get the whole pet thing but they do become pretty much another child to the family ...keep yer chin up mate nothing will ever replace her but feel a little relief in the solace that you have now she is no longer suffering
smile.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I feel for you mate. I will probably be going through a similar thing in a couple of months. My dog is turning 15 and is starting to lose it.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nate bro! Sorry to hear
frown.gif
! Been wondering where you've been. I would be in pain if one of my cats died. I love 'em both to the highest. I can probably feel what you're going through.

Hope you get through this okay. If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry to hear that, man. Come hang with us a bit, I'm sure you'll feel better if you talk to people.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks guys, really. Thanks to your replies I'm already feeling much better. I'm still a little sad, but not as sad as the previous days.

These things really make you wonder whether you still want to have pets or not. They become so close, if they die, it's really painful to you, but if you didn't have a pet, you would feel really lonely... I don't know anymore.

Also, rockstar99, I'm really sorry about your dog, and Edgedancer, I hope you'll be alright when your dog ever leaves... Of course, that goes for any of you.

Again, thank you. All of you guys. Hadn't I had you, I would've been depressed for ages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night