1. proapc

proapc Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    I want to stream multiple n3ds on the same PC. I'm using the latest release of BootNTR Selector. I cannot patch the binary file (NTR 3.6.1) using Snickerstream's advance options, I get an error that says that the file is not valid or incompatible.
    I was able to path a NTR 3.6 file, but this file is not compatible with my current 3DS firmware (11.13).
    Please help me.

EDIT: Finally I made it work. I had to use 3.6 instead of 3.6.1, and then I could patch it and change the port

Last edited by proapc, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Moon164

Moon164 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Brazil
    What hat is the best configuration for using Old 3DS?, this is my current configuration :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    By the way, there is no sound, is this normal?

3. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Should work fine on o3ds too.

Last edited by cvskid, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Radnos

Radnos Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Is there a plan to port this application to Android as .apk apps? I have no knowledge about programming.

5. enderer

enderer GBAtemp Fan

United States
    does anybody have the manual configs for different video presets? i need it for ntrview (manual configs only). specifically looking for top-screen-only.

6. ilovespaghetti

Newcomer

Italy
    Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to "refresh" the SnickerStream without closing and re-opening it.
    I explain what happens: Sometimes the 3DS loses the connection with the other player connected through Internet, but it keeps sending the screen image to SnickerStream, the only problem is the framerate goes from 30-35 (my standard), to maximum 5.
    The only solution I found is exiting and opening it again. The WiFi didn't crash tho, this is the weird thing.

So TLDR: SnickerStream very occasionally drops frame rate after a communication error, and the only solution appears to be re-connecting it to the 3DS (close and re-open the program). Is there an option to "refresh" the connection, like a F5 key in real time? Thanks.

Last edited by ilovespaghetti, Feb 26, 2021 at 1:13 PM
  7. iMackshun

iMackshun Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Very impressive work! Works like a charm!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Snickerstream, streaming, Unified