Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/snezziboy/

Fixes and Features:
- Fixed a bug with the reading of registers $2137/$213C/$213D (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is able to proceed to the title screen)
- Fixed a critical bug with the MVN/MVP instructions to handle the A register correctly in 8-bit mode.
- Fixed a DMA bug so that the incrementing of the source address does not affect the address bank. (Final Fantasy Mystic no longer crashes and now seems playable)
- Fixed a bug with the DMA transfer to correctly increment the source address depending on the DMA increment mode. (Secret of Mana no longer crashes before the first dungeon) - Fixed a bug with the RESET function that causes backgrounds remain stationary after using the configuration's RESET option.
- Fixed the SBC instruction to take care of decimal mode subtraction (uses modified code from SNES Advance) (Zombies ate my Neighbors is now playable)
- Fixed Mode 7 where there was once a band appearing at the top of the screen.
- Fixed (partially) SNES additive transparencies. - Implemented Mode 7 wraparound based on register $211A. HDMA: - Implemented partial HDMA for background scrolling positions (Donkey Kong 3, first level moves as expected) (Street Fighter 2 background moves as expected) (Castlevania X first level background effects visible) (HDMA is slow on the GBA and is expected)
- Implemented new option to enable/disable HDMA (for games that don't necessarily require it)
Optimizations:
- Made slight optimizations to instructions that operate on the A register, and certain jump instructions
- Made major optimizations to all instructions to remove instruction to add to SnesPC register (Credit to Gladius for the suggestion; most games should experience a slight but notable increase in speed)

Great work Bubble2k. Hopefully a .NDS version is on the way soon. Go go Gladius!
wub.gif

Edit: Because I'm sure there will be many questions it doesn't appear that Chrono Trigger is working -yet-. The first step of implimenting HDMA (in backgrounds) seems to be successful though.
lecture.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Kadagen, I normally pick updates of this up off other sites - I had no idea it was hosted at good ol' sourceforge
smile.gif

Excellent stuff Bubble2k
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1