Snezzi DS v0.25a released

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by FAST6191, Aug 22, 2006.

Aug 22, 2006

Snezzi DS v0.25a released by FAST6191 at 4:42 PM (2,847 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  2. dark omen xiii

Newcomer dark omen xiii Newbie

Netherlands
    I tried shadowrun (my fav) And it seems to work(ish). The background aint garbled anymore. however the menu is garbled. But atleast its a big improvement !

On m3/cf that is.

3. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    What are the games that work on a decent speed and quality? I can't wait to play Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid!

4. misticknight

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    do you think this wuld run chrono trigger or any of the lufia games? i feel like playing em so much and they'll be better on my DS than on a keyboard looking at a computer screen. i hate playing on PC.

and how come alot of games seem to work with v0.24b but not this release according to this anyways ??

http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SnezziDS_Comp...#Bahamut_Lagoon

5. sblur

Newcomer sblur Member

The GBA version can run Chrono Trigger, although the text boxes don't show up because HDMA is not completely emulated. Not sure about the lufia games, haven't tried them personally. The DS version has much lower compatibility than the GBA version, Chrono Trigger won't run, Super Metroid crashes early in the game, Earthbound crashes in battles, etc. The guy who has been doing the DS ports until now has been throwing them together fairly quickly, and introducing quite a few problems in the process. I'm under the impression that he doesn't have a lot of free time to port them, but want's to help regardless which is nice I guess.

The person behind the GBA version has finally started working on the DS version himself, although he doesn't own a DS so he's testing it entirely with no$nds. Hopefully he can manage to fix some of the games that don't work in the DS version.

6. misticknight

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    oh ok, cool, you seem to know alot about this, is there some sort of site where i can keep up to date on the progress of these emulators? and btw is SNESDS better than Snezzi or shouldn't i even bother?

7. dark omen xiii

Netherlands
    I don't seem to be able to save though (with shadowrun). Anyone know what im doing wrong ?

8. saulin

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

Has anyone tried this emu on a G6 lite? Does it work? Does save work?

9. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    Yes and yes [​IMG]

10. dark omen xiii

Netherlands
    I got it to save, didn't know what i did wrogn the first time. This emu seems to have taken a very good jump forward.

Also tried secret of Mana (5 minutes). Seems a bit garbled still. Keep up the good work !

11. hammydude

Newcomer hammydude Member

but i want snezzi ds to have souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunddddddddd.... and I want final fantasy 6 and chrono trigger to wooooooooooooooooooooorrk....

Or at least a genesis emulator with sound...

12. dark omen xiii

Netherlands
    My version does have sound though.

13. dark omen xiii

Netherlands
    Can anyone please tell me how I can get these snes roms to save ? Whenever I load the game again after restartinf the DS, the savegame is gone. What am I doing wrong [​IMG]