OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

Snezzi DS

A new SNES emulator for the Nintendo DS

The SNES emulator for GBA "Snezziboy" by bubble2k2 has been ported over to the DS by a dude called Garry Linscott. Currently it does not have sound support, but the screen has been scaled up to the (slightly) larger DS resolution, and it has the obvious advantage that you can now use the X and Y buttons.

Downloads (including source) and instructions are available at the official site here:

• icon11.gif
    Official Website

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I have a lot of respect for anyone making emulators for the ds homebrew scene. Especially a SNES emulator.

Thank you very much Gary Linscott! I look forward to seeing new versions in the future.

I'm sure he has the skills for a project like this if he put some of his spare time into it, afterall he was an official GBA developer.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately now that i have a pcoket pc that plays snes emulation quite well, im not "as" impressed, but i give anyone who dares take on a project of this magnitude credit where it is due. i hope it progresses, and props to the dude working on it

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snezzi DS Website said:
Only flashcarts are supported currently
So does this mean, it will not run on a Supercard/M3/etc/external media card? By "only flashcarts" they mean only GBA flashcarts like G6/EZFA and all that jazz?

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it means you have to build a rom wich contains your SNES roms, just like the rom builder of goomba or pocketnes instead of using the FAT libraries of CF & SD cards (putting roms on the card and then browsing through em from the emu.

mortys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
What a great news, another Snes Emu for DS. I haven't try it yet (I'm at work) but can't wait to be at home. Hope it will have more support than SnesDS.

Checking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i tried flash this to my Ez-Flash II, and it didn´t work =/ . I followed the readme that was with it yet it didn´t work. Just showed me a white screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs