Homebrew SnesGX and GenPlus light gun games help

Dcep1501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Snes and Megadrive (Genesis) light gun games work with the wiimote, but not for me, of course. FCE Ultra GX Nintendo gun games work perfectly such as Duck Hunt and Hogan's Ally. Wiimote is recognized as the Zapper. However in Snes9x and GenPlus, I change the controller settings to the light gun setting, (I think Phaser and Menacer), and both emulators recognize my reticule, but also displays the mouse cursor. It won't recognize my aiming, only my shooting when I press a button. Has someone figured out how to get light gun games to work on either of these two emulators with the wiimote?

Last edited by Dcep1501,

David B.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Genesis emulator choose the "Justifier" as the controller to use. Might also be the same option for SnesGX.

"Menacer" was like the Genesis version of the Super Scope for SNES and was only used on specific games I believe.

Dcep1501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Genesis emulator choose the "Justifier" as the controller to use. Might also be the same option for SnesGX.

"Menacer" was like the Genesis version of the Super Scope for SNES and was only used on specific games I believe.
Okay I'll try this again and will post my results. Thanks, man!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night