Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Hi again!

I've got SuperCard miniSD 4 days ago, and I tried play SNES-games with SnesDS
Everything was fine until I booted it. I says ERROR (abort) Push Start and much of numbers. I tried No$gba and it works well. What to do?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try SNEmulDS instead. It's much more robust than SNES DS. With SNEmulDS, first DLDI patch the SNEmulDS.nds file and put it anywhere on your card. Put your games in a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card, and put the "snemul.cfg" file on the root of your card. Launch the emulator and choose the game to play.

Instead of DLDI patching, you can also just download a DLDI file for the SC miniSD, name it "dldi.scp", and put it on the root of your card. This will enable automatic DLDI patching whenever you launch a homebrew file.

Shorkio

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
DanTheManMS said:
Try SNEmulDS instead. It's much more robust than SNES DS. With SNEmulDS, first DLDI patch the SNEmulDS.nds file and put it anywhere on your card. Put your games in a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card, and put the "snemul.cfg" file on the root of your card. Launch the emulator and choose the game to play.

Instead of DLDI patching, you can also just download a DLDI file for the SC miniSD, name it "dldi.scp", and put it on the root of your card. This will enable automatic DLDI patching whenever you launch a homebrew file.

Oh, thanks you
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs