SNES9xgx wad crashes 1/3 times

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by opzarnbee, Mar 6, 2009.

1. opzarnbee
    OP

opzarnbee Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2009
    United States
    San Diego
    So i've downloaded 4 different snex9xgx 009 wads and they all install perfectly and the channels work perfectly as well. However, there are times where i try and load from the channel and then the system goes to a black screen witha bunch of number and freezes. i was wondering if anyone knew the problem. this only happens 1/3 times...if that. I ahve 3.2u if that helps and all other apps/wads work fine with out error.

2. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    Mich USA
    are any gamecube things pluged in, and what did you install the wads with?

3. Rainy

Rainy GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2009
    Im not sure how to fix it but thats a code dump.

4. Goshogun1

Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 20, 2007
    United States
    From what I can tell SNES9X 009 version has problems, and will crash with this "code dump" error. I have heard the same from many others. What I did was just got the 008 version which works fine. So if you don't want the error, D/L the older 008 version and this should never happen again. Hope this helps.

5. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    This is a known issue with 009. Apparently it has something to do with a plugged in gamecube controller and/or memorycard. So remove them. Or go back to 008.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice