Hacking SNes9xGX Cheats Question...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make my own .cht files the program uses for cheats? Some cheats don't work for the game "Secret of Evermore" (Everyone Invincible, etc.) that the program already had. Please help and thanks :)

ruiner9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't create cheats using the Wii, if that's what you mean. What you CAN do is play the same rom in SNES9x on your computer, and use the cheat-finding software built into it to create your own cheats. The .cht file that you create with SNES9x on the computer will be compatible with SNES9x GX, as they're just different branches of the same core program.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for all the info guys :)

I have another question regarding the same program (Snes9x gx). Whenever I enable cheats and restart emulator, cheats are set to default off setting. Is there any way I can save which codes are enabled/disabled, without having to set desired codes every time I play a game?

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Thanks for all the info guys :)

I have another question regarding the same program (Snes9x gx). Whenever I enable cheats and restart emulator, cheats are set to default off setting. Is there any way I can save which codes are enabled/disabled, without having to set desired codes every time I play a game?

Also, when I press "Home" button in emulator, it just goes to a black screen. Isin't it supposed to go to emulator menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1