Homebrew Snes9xgx cant see rom folder anymore

painless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have copied my SDHC (4gb Sandisk) to my usb hdd (Seagate 2tb FAT32) and when I try to load the roms using my Tantric snes9xgx channel forwarder I get an arrow that points up to a higher directory as the emulator cant see my rom folder. (I have everything set within snes9xgx settings to see the rom folder on my usb drive snes9xgx/roms/ but it wants to default to snes9x9x/ with no rom folder added)

I then remove the sdhc card and try again and snes9xgx works great. Then I try to load up my Genesis roms and it says it wont load because it cant see my sd card! Damned if I do, damned if I dont.

What I would like to do is have my sd card AND my usb drive both working together. Can anyone help shed some light on this for me please?

painless

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oddly enough all I did was upgrade my SD card from 4gb to a 16gb. I ran out of space and for some reason that matters because Snes9xGx wanted to look to my SD card first even though all was set to look and load from USB. Anyway, problem solved :)

Thank you guys for your input, I really appreciate that so much! Thank you.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think....I may have realized something. The forwarder I believe was trying to look for Snes9x on my HDD and not my SDHC card, causing a conflict. Perhaps I should move the forwarder so it's only on SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: