Homebrew snes9xgx 4.1.9 lag video

retrogaming man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Continuation(Suite) has automatic maj of snes9xgx 4.1.8 has 4.1.9 all my games(sets) lag decalage 1frames / I am francais and facon only one for me to play in pale 50 original fluid on snes9xgx 4.1.8 is to regler wii options on 50hz pale not 60hz when has edtv 480P not for I play on crt tv sony trinitron aspect ratio 1:1 thank you, and then snes option also on 50hz but now nothing more works as before I believe that the new version reecriture sound glitch OK but has the encontre video?? Thank you very much and bravo for this xbox work cannot aspect ratio
Then if you have a solution I am has the ecoute and I do not want cheek 60hz US because I did not know my games(sets) of epoque as it for me the music and scrolling gameplay to turn(shoot) too fast for my reflexe of francais megaman x customs(US) too hard ouchhh lol and I like the much more attractive 576I pale smoother than ntsc better resolution desole pal50fr is better and I like my bands(strips) black at the top below smaller size(cutting) of games(sets) but less slowing down on certain underclock shot snes50hz I espere not not etre too long and at the moment I remain v4.1.8 thank you tantrik??

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you must of used a translator because most of that is confusing at the least plus you mention xbox, this is a Nintendo forum

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Very bad english.. But even then, I understand your problem because I have it too. The problem is that NES and SNES emulators work a little too slow if the correct setting isn't selected (50hz/60hz, can't remember which)... I think this is specific to PAL region and USA roms or something?

Solution would be to force the emulator to use correct videomode, but I have no ability to do that.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I believe he means playing PAL games @50Hz (576i) was fine in snes9xgx 4.1.8 but is not on the last version.
According to the changelog, tantric modified some video stuff in 4.1.9, I don't really know what he changed/improved but he might as well have broken some stuff (especially since he does not have a PAL Wii).

Anyway, best solution for you is probably to wait for someone which can write proper english to signal this issue on the googlecode issue page.

retrogaming man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you
Hardware:wii pal

Software: snes9gx4.1.8 OPTION VIDEO ORIGINAL NO FILTER
Hardware: WII-OPTIONS 60HZ 480I
GREAT MARIO WORLD ROM ( E )-50HZ
VIDEO SNES9GX 50HZ:NOT FULLSCREEN YES(OK) TIMING FULLSPEED [10/10] (OK)SMALL SOUND DEFECT 9/10(MIDDLE)
VIDEO SNES9GX 60HZ:FULLSCREEN YES(OK)BIG LAG [6/10] NORMAL SITUATION 50/60HZ DIFFERENCE (OK)
VIDEO SNES9GX AUTO:FULLSCREEN YES(BAD) BIG LAG [6/10]

Software: snes9gx4.1.9 OPTION VIDEO ORIGINAL NO FILTER
Hardware: WII-OPTIONS 60HZ 480I
GREAT MARIO WORLD ROM ( E )-50HZ
VIDEO SNES9GX 50HZ:NOT FULLSCREEN YES (OK)TIMING FULLSPEED(VERY BAD) [4/10]SMALL SOUND DEFECT 9/10 (MIDDLE)
VIDEO SNES9GX 60HZ:FULLSCREEN YES(OK)VERY BIG LAG SITUATION [4/10] 50/60HZ DIFFERENCE (?)
VIDEO SNES9GX AUTO:FULLSCREEN YES(BAD)TIMING FULLSPEED(VERY BAD) [4/10] SOUND GOOD 9.5/10(OK)

WITH MY ALL GAMES 1807 GAMES ACTUALLY TESTED 367ROMS
WII PAL WITH VERSION 4.1.8 FOR THE MOMENT...WAIT AND SEE

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retrogaming man tell me want u want to say ... i speak french too but i don't understand the half of what you said ....

Dis moi ce que tu veux dire je vais te le traduire ... c'est vraiment pas clair ton franglais LOL Je comprend juste a moitié, pourquoi parle tu de xbox au juste?

Mais en gros vas ici et télécharge les dernières versions des emulateurs de tantric, ils ont été corrigé

retrogaming man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not arrive has to post a message on Google code if I can help it whatever it is to make out a will emulateurs wii I am available retrogaming is my passion no concession, can etre too much perfectionist but when we like(love) thank you

Yod4z

Trophies
XP
Country
France
LOL, i'm french and i don't understand what you are saying

---------------

Ok after reading 8 times i can understand what you want ^^

You have a problem with PAL games (50Hz) on last version of snes9x on CRT TV 50Hz. This games don't play has normal but seems to play at 60Hz. You have set snes9x to 50Hz or 60Hz?

Donc si je comprends bien ton problème, les jeux PAL SNES (50Hz) sur la dernière version de Snes9x sur ta TV à tube 50Hz fonctionnent pas bien. Les jeux fonctionnent comme s'ils étaient en 60Hz. Tu as mi l'option sur 50 ou 60 Hz dans snes9x?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1