Snes9x GX 006

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Oct 17, 2008.

Oct 17, 2008

Snes9x GX 006 by Tempbot at 6:11 PM (2,080 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Tempbot
    OP

Contributor Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip
    United Kingdom
    Snes9x GX 006
    SNES emulator for the Wii/GC
    [​IMG]
    The new version of Snes9x for Wii and GC is out. New things in this release are mainly a bunch of bugfixes and some new features. Some of the added features are 7z support, BS-X game support, video shift options and 480p support for GameCube. The problems that existed when using the analog stick on a nunchuk and the issue when loading roms off a DVD should also be fixed in this release. To see all the changes made, see the changelog below.

Note that the Wii has a limited amount of memory and when using 7z compression you may encounter a "dictionary size" or "out of memory" error. This is easily fixed by recompressing the 7z file with a different compression rate or by changing the dictionary size.
    Changes in Snes9x GX 006:
    [​IMG]Download
    [​IMG]Source

Contributed by Minox_IX

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Nice, the only emulator I'm using atm on my Wii [​IMG]

3. blueoakleyz

Member blueoakleyz GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    The version I have messes up its settings file after a bit, and only deleting that seems to fix it. Then it'll mess up again.

I'll try this new one! [​IMG]

5. Duschmurts

Duschmurts Newbie

this is great [​IMG] but I still have the same problem : can t load roms from a DVD ... I have the message "invalid dvd" I don t have a mod wii I use wanikoko app maybe it s not possible with this ? can someone tell me if he has succes to loas roms from a dvd and how can I do it ? maybe I m doing something wrong ??
    thanx