Snes9x GX 006

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip Contributor
    Nov 21, 2007
    Snes9x GX 006
    SNES emulator for the Wii/GC
    [​IMG]
    The new version of Snes9x for Wii and GC is out. New things in this release are mainly a bunch of bugfixes and some new features. Some of the added features are 7z support, BS-X game support, video shift options and 480p support for GameCube. The problems that existed when using the analog stick on a nunchuk and the issue when loading roms off a DVD should also be fixed in this release. To see all the changes made, see the changelog below.

Note that the Wii has a limited amount of memory and when using 7z compression you may encounter a "dictionary size" or "out of memory" error. This is easily fixed by recompressing the 7z file with a different compression rate or by changing the dictionary size.
    Changes in Snes9x GX 006:
    [​IMG]Download
    [​IMG]Source

Contributed by Minox_IX

2. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    Nice, the only emulator I'm using atm on my Wii [​IMG]

3. blueoakleyz

blueoakleyz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    channel?

4. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    The version I have messes up its settings file after a bit, and only deleting that seems to fix it. Then it'll mess up again.

I'll try this new one! [​IMG]

5. Duschmurts

Duschmurts Newbie

this is great [​IMG] but I still have the same problem : can t load roms from a DVD ... I have the message "invalid dvd" I don t have a mod wii I use wanikoko app maybe it s not possible with this ? can someone tell me if he has succes to loas roms from a dvd and how can I do it ? maybe I m doing something wrong ??
    thanx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice