OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I missed the funktion of the Analog-Stick on the Classic-Controller. So I added it and btw added Nunchuk-Controlling too. It would be great if there are some who want to test it.

Its based on Snes9x 1.4.3 GX v2.1 by LoPsT, so the most Credits for Wiimote-Support belong to him and the WiiUse-Project for the Libs.

Link to the Emulator

Greetz
Falco

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Checked the readme for controls. For the L + R shoulder buttons it shows arrows to the left and right.

How should that work? Swing the remote?, tilt it? and how to keep holding it?

Just curious.

Man U. is up now so I won´t get to it tonight, but maybe I´ll give it a go tommorow.

Thanks.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snagging it right now. i'll check it out this eve and i'll post tomorrow with my thoughts
smile.gif

Falco20019

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, the Control-Arrows on the Wiimote, found it easier then 1 and 2-Buttons and there are none other then the Cursor-Buttons over on the Wiimote :-/ But swinging would be a nice idea, but useless if you need to hold L or R *lol*

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks!
Most games will me much more fun with this.
biggrin.gif

Only one feature on my wishlist:
boundless FPS to quickly get past endless boring worldmaps ect.
And then assign it to ZL or ZR as an on and off switch or something

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Im going ot have to invest in a classic.. id much prefer this over the vc channels everyone is going crazy about! thanks for adding to the newest version of the emu out too!

superthamtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
So I added it and btw added Nunchuk-Controlling too. It would be great if there are some who want to test it.
What 'bout the buttons config of this Nunchuk Controller? I think it's the best to make the Analog on Nunchuk is like the D-Pad on Snes and D-Pad on wiimote = A B X Y
smile.gif
C and Z on Wiimote are L and R
smile.gif

ceelo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey do you think it would be possible to make it so the rom names are shown.. for example, i have a lot of 'super blah blah' and in the list it comes up as 'super...~.smc'... gets confusing
biggrin.gif

darkpaladinmfc

Trophies
XP
Country
superthamtu said:
QUOTE said:
So I added it and btw added Nunchuk-Controlling too. It would be great if there are some who want to test it.
What 'bout the buttons config of this Nunchuk Controller? I think it's the best to make the Analog on Nunchuk is like the D-Pad on Snes and D-Pad on wiimote = A B X Y
smile.gif
smile.gif
You can't press multiple buttons if you have to use the analogue stick
tongue.gif

Falco20019

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
darkpaladinmfc said:
superthamtu said:
QUOTE said:
smile.gif
smile.gif
You can't press multiple buttons if you have to use the analogue stick
tongue.gif

Ever tried to press up and down on a D-Pad at the same time? If you need up as X and Down as B, Super Mario World i.e if you want to run and jump... Wouldn't work.

I think about working on the FPS-function discussed here when I have more time the next days =)

@ceelo: Longer Filenames aren't possible atm because of the Filesystem FAT16

NinjaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Falco, mind doing us PAL users a favor?

Could you please compile the emulator with
Code:
#define FORCE_PAL50 1
set in gcgxvideo.cpp, please?

I'd do it myself but everytime I try to complie, I get lots of errors and the compiled elf won't run properly...

Many thanks in andvance!

NinjaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you very much!

DL'ing now, will test and write back later...

Finally, Earthbound on original Nintendo Hardware... :-)

NinjaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Because with my setup the NTSC-emus always end up in black and white...

They work great, speed is ok, they are just missing colors.

I tried to understand this, as far as I know the cause lies within the TP hack itself.
It erases some registers, where the correct videomode is stored. When this register is empty (= 0), the current toolchain within LibOGC suspects NTSC video was in use before...

Since my cable / TV set don't support this signal, I get no color...

When running in PAL50 - as GenPlus does - everything is fine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix they made was, has never been pushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell them you downloaded their trailer without permission
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Good one, Ken.
    Right. But they could create a ticket that gets forwarded to the proper team. I think Nintendo would care that their videos aren't working on a major browser
    LOL K3N. HAHAH!
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: LOL K3N. HAHAH!