XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im sure theres a guide out there...especially one that is written well enough for even a noob to understand. Well, thats what im looking for right now. if anyone knows how or can link me..please do!...one that works with the Supercard (Lite) of course..

thanks!

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
more details please.

i tried both links on the 2nd post. the 1st one kinda freezes up when i launch it (i put the *.nds file in a folder called SNES along with some.smc roms), and the 2nd link it broght me in the middle of a 30 page thread and i dont know whats going on.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest searching under emulator forums here or go to scdev.org to look @ their forums and see people's experiences with these emulators.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download SnezziDS v0.27 Wip3 from http://www.angelfire.com/gundam/bb2k/snezzi-0.27-wip3.zip (Copy and Paste this link)

To convert .SMC to .NDS unzip the files and your SNES roms into the same folder.
Drag and drop the .SMC onto snezzi.exe, this will convert into an .NDS

Simply write the NDS game like you normally would after that
smile.gif

kladen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But keep in mind that compatibility is pretty poor. If you though playing Chronos trigger or mario RPG, your're screwed.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chrono Trigger actually works, sound is pretty poor though but it is looking real good.

Super Mario RPG (And many other games) won't work on it however due to a special chip that isn't emulated on the DS.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so i gave this a try and got some very mixed results.

Chrono Trigger seemed to work fine...the text letters were a little chopped, but still very readable

Mortal Kombat II started, then froze.

Killer Instinct played well, but graphic textures were eww.

and thats it. *sigh* i wishnthere was something a little more stable out there..

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Ahh sweet sweet Chrono Trigger on my DS
smile.gif
It runs at perfect speed, no slowdowns. The only problem being that character sprites like to disappear and the text and sound is all garbled or isn't present. Hopfully these things will be fixed up sometime in the future. I'm astonished at how well the game plays though. Great Snezzi DS update.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahh sweet sweet Chrono Trigger on my DS
smile.gif
It runs at perfect speed, no slowdowns. The only problem being that character sprites like to disappear and the text and sound is all garbled or isn't present. Hopfully these things will be fixed up sometime in the future. I'm astonished at how well the game plays though. Great Snezzi DS update.

Hm, that sounds like a pretty big problem to me. Or do you mean that the text is a little messed up, but still readable (like the above post states)? I would consider the emulator to be useful when I can pick up a game that I have never played before (but still obviously own
wink.gif
) and play through the whole game. Until then, good luck with the improvement --- it sounds like its coming along great. The lack of sound doesn't bother me.

Also, does SNEmulDS play Chrono Trigger at full speed? I would check, but I am currently without a flashcart...

Cygoku

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh noes! you have to look how to get it to work on your own! ????!
Not everyone knows where to start, the logic of homebrew, the available ressources and so on. So next time someone is asking help please restrain yourself from such comment.

Not everyone is as much "intelligent" as you are.

[sarcasm]Look at outphase, he knows how to use an emulator![/sarcasm]

Cygoku

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hehe its cool, i shook it off..not everyone knows everything.

And i dont know what your talking about "no sound"...my snezzi has sound. pretty good sound too....like i said...its just the text thats a little messed up (but still readable)

I havent come across sprites disappearing, but thats probably because i dindt play more than 2 minutes
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1