SNES-era videogame/furry crossover time?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm a furry (one that loves art), and I've played the hell out of a lot of older games (SNES/Genesis-era).
So I thought I'd get a bunch of crossover art with my fursona and some video game characters.

I've made a request/commission thread elsewhere, but after going through a list of SNES games and picking stuff out, I'm burnt out (for now) and don't feel like trudging through the genesis games and gameboy line just yet. I couldn't even think of things for some SNES ones, like what would I do for Final Fantasy 3/6 and 5? What about Terranigma? Dragon view? With some games there's little to no official artwork, or the sprites are too small, so there's no decent references for an artist to go off of, too...

So could anybody suggest games and things? Or perhaps you'll get an idea to get something like this for yourself from reading this thread. X3

I'm pretty excited about this, as when you're playing a game for a while you start to feel an attachment to the characters/situation, sometimes you even feel like you are the main character, and getting to see how another person's mind interprets things (by seeing their art of it) as well as having a bit of your fantasy set into a physical form is a mental thrill.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
7th Saga
smileipb2.png

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
SUPER CASTLEVANIA FOURRRRDidn't play it that much, but I did play the hell out of Circle Of The Moon, so I'll be adding that some time.

naglaro00 said:
7th Saga
smileipb2.png
Never really played. ^^;

Hop2089 said:
Never played Live A Live but I'll get to it someday.
It's kinda' hard.
frown.gif

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ May 17 2010, 06:00 PM)
Any for the cat boy?
smileipb2.png
Lolwut?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rydian said:
beegee7730 said:
SUPER CASTLEVANIA FOURRRRDidn't play it that much, but I did play the hell out of Circle Of The Moon, so I'll be adding that some time.

naglaro00 said:
7th Saga
smileipb2.png
Never really played. ^^;

Hop2089 said:
Never played Live A Live but I'll get to it someday.
It's kinda' hard.
frown.gif

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ May 17 2010, 06:00 PM)
Any for the cat boy?
smileipb2.png
Lolwut?
I have no idea

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
If I got it right, you do not want suggestions from other consoles than SNes, right?

I never had and SNes, only played it on my friends' house, at the locan rental and on emus, but there are some cool chars to use/impersonate:

Sunset Riders: You (your fursona) could team up with Cormano, facing different sides with a grin on your face.

Rocky Rodent: You could be dressed like him, using his hair style.

Run Saber: You could use their clothes and battle Strider Hiryu (!?).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hop2089 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Any for the cat boy?
smileipb2.png

Cho Aniki

Yaoi style Fighting Game and the first game is a Yaoi style shooter but it's foor the PC Engine.

Read up beforehand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cho_Aniki

There's also a PSP version that's download only and I think it's been localized.
The cat boy is interest
happy.gif
Thanks! I will check it out later when I get on a better computer

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
If other consoles are ok, then... Let's go!

-Genesis-
Rocket Knight Adventures: You could be on Sparky armor, flying to the moon (saw what i did here?)
Pulseman: You could be facing Pulseman's Eletric Attack with a rubber cloth.
Socket: You could be ROTFLing at his appearance, while he's pissed
happy.gif

Crusader of Centy (Soleil): You could be pointing to a Black Board with a Link (from Zelda) drawing on it, lecturing Corona (the hero) how similar his game is to Link's one.

-Nes-
Rockin' Kats: You could use you punch gun (dressed as the hero, of course) to play Jaken-Po with Alex Kidd.
Yo Noid!: You could be running from the Noid, while he's attacking you with his yo-yo (thus, "avoiding the noid")
Little Nemo - The Dream Master: You could be on pajamas, dreaming that Mario was dreaming that Super Mario Bros 2 was a drem (:wtf:)

-Master System-
Wonder Boy: You could be dressed as Wonder Boy running together with Master Higgins
Zillion II - The Tri Formation: You could be driving the morphing motorcycle through a horde of enemies from another games.

Well, let me stop here, or else people will start thinking I'm nuts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1