Homebrew snes emulation with supercard lite rumble series??

dread123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i cannot get any snes emulators to run at all. can anyone post some easy instructions on how to do this. tried streetfighter 2 hyper fighting, chrono trigger and few others, but i get nothing at all. i have downloaded snezzids and snesds, but cannot get them to function. tried renaming files once outputted. tried running through supercard pathcer. still no go. i have trailed up and down plenty of other forums, but nothing specific to supercard lite rumble? please help or at least be gentle pointing(or pushing)me in the right direction.

thanks in advance

also have updated supercard software to latest and also flashed the dslite with flashme v7

dread123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the response...oh well will have to invest in new card then
frown.gif

dread123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psp is vastly over-rated. wont be long before they stop producing decent games. nintendo has won the handheld battle. although i might see if i can aquire one on the cheap!!!
smile.gif

grayswan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh. I don't know what you mean by vastly overrated. I do agree that there are a lot of stupid games that are made for the PSP... of course there are a LOT of stupid games that are made for the DS as well.

As far as Emulators though. The PSP can run almost flawlessly: NES, SNES, GBA, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Turbo Graphix 16, Neo Geo, Capcom, PSP and PS1 just to name the main ones, and that only barely scratches the surface of amazing homebrew it supports. All with just a memory stick pro. No plethora of expensive cartidge systems to choose from.

Nothing against those dedicated homebrewers for the DS. What is out there is nice. I've had a PSP and a DS both for over a year now and I don't even play GBA games on my DS anymore since they look SOOOO much better on a PSP.

Now I'm not trying to start a flame war or say the DS sucks. I was just suggesting that dread123 put the $40 - $80 dollars he might pay for a new slot 2 / slot 1 cartridge, so he can play a few SNES games on his DS, towards a $100 - $120 used PSP on craigslist that will let him do MUCH more as far as emulators go.

nds_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea psp basicly can run most of that plus watch movies. but i'll still keep my ds and play my ds games on it. i've already seen one person bought a psp when it first came out but was disappointed in some games. he saw my little sister with a ds lite and the brain age game and played for 4 hrs. next week i see him with a ds lite and a brain age game. he claims its for his gf xmas present but i see him playing it already so that tells me something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think...