SNEmulDS 0.6 Alpha - Final fantasu 3 (U)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Thunderboyx, Jun 15, 2009.

Jun 15, 2009
  1. Thunderboyx
    OP

Member Thunderboyx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I keep getting graphical glitches at the end or during a battle.
    Anybody knows how to fix this?

2. Thunderboyx
    OP

Member Thunderboyx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Sorry I didn't spell Fantasy right [​IMG]

3. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i don't think it works you should check the snesds compaality list... look in the GBAtemp wiki for it. and don't double post please it makes you look bad.

4. Chaaru

Newcomer Chaaru Advanced Member

United States
    Try, (if I remember it right)

Advanced -> GFX config -> Fix Graphics

That should clear up any of the graphical glitches on the screen. I have no idea what game that is or how well it runs on SNEmulDS, but that is what I'd do if I had that problem. Hope I was of some help.

5. cupajoe

Member cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

United States
    If you are really desperate to play Final Fantasy 3 (a.k.a. 6) then download Final Fantasy 6 for GBA. Get an EZ Flash 3-in-1 and then you can play it on DS.

6. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    This game is pretty much impossible to play in SnemulDS. Not including the lag and graphical glitches, the game has a rather severe gameplay glitch in the emulator. Basically, all items currently not equipped items are emptied out of inventory after every battle it seems. I consider this glitch game breaking as this means all equipment and consumables. Not sure about relics, but it's a high possibility since they appear on the item screen.

So I brand this game unplayable. You cannot enjoy it in the emulator. I do suggest picking up the GBA version in one way or another though as I consider that a really decent port. It has some minor lag in pseudo-3D parts and some slight sound cutbacks, but the gameplay and graphics are still good. It's certainly 100% better than playing on SnemulDS anyways.