OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm really grateful that the developer for SNEmulDS is improving the emulator with each update.

However, is anyone else still having some compatibility issues on certain Nintendo games (Mario Kart, Super Metroid, etc.)?

F-Zero, Super Mario All-stars, Super Castlevania, and some other games work well for me. Its these other games I'm having trouble with. I've seen screenshots where people have a working Mario Kart. Maybe it's because I'm using a Supercard Lite. I don't know.

Any Supercard Lite users have any luck with Mario Kart? Metroid?

Using:
Supercard Lite
Super Key
1GB Micro SD

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've only tried one SNES rom, and that is Earthbound. It's the only game I really want to play right now. Sadly, It has some graphical glitches TT.TT
I don't want to play it on my comp...because it's not portable.

tbkonwso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4 games tested

bomberman 1-5 (most have graphic glitches with background flashing) but very playable.

super punch out - does not load

mk 2 - does not load (freeze at title screen)

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Check out: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php/SNEmulDS...patibility_List
(and add to it as well
wink.gif
)

NeroMayCry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I read that the developer knows the reason sound was generally not working and is going to fix it in the beta. Is this true?

darksavior

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice. pocketheaven's more detailed. didn't know double dragon worked if you just waited. just tried it now and it works.

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For now, I suggest u use SnezziDS. SNEmulDS will definitely overtake SnezziDS very soon though, since its actually being developed.

Wait another release or two
biggrin.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For now, I suggest u use SnezziDS. SNEmulDS will definitely overtake SnezziDS very soon though, since its actually being developed.

Wait another release or two
biggrin.gif

I was under the impression that SNEmulDS went way ahead of SnezziDS around 4 versions ago
unsure.gif

SNEmulDS used the same engine as SnezziDS around 5 versions ago if I recall correctly. At that point it was pretty much the same as SnezziDS in terms of graphic engine and speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM