Snemul Troubles

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by metaljesse, Jul 5, 2008.

1. metaljesse
    OP

metaljesse Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2008
    United States
    So I just started emulating with my R4/N5 card. I have the v 1.19 (the latest) patch, and I have been able to play some games with various degrees of functionality.

Here are my questions:
    1) What are some good ways of lowering/altering the speed the game is run. Most of the games I try to play run at a faster-than-normal rate. I would really like to play my games at the correct speed.
    2) What should I do when I have a game that other people have gotten to work, but I haven't? Super Mario Kart is the particular example I'm noting here. I get as far as the nintendo logo, then it freezes. What are some tips or tricks to getting a rom to work?
    3) Does anyone have a compatability list for Snemul, or is it too new to have a very comprehensive list yet?

thanks!

2. Shyvnal

Shyvnal GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2007
    UK, Birmingham
  3. metaljesse
    OP

metaljesse Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2008
    United States
    thanks, I'll try to do some experimentation and post what happens.

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
  5. metaljesse
    OP

metaljesse Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2008
    United States
    Will there be an update where games like this will be playable on SNEmulDS? I would imagine that the nintendo DS's hardware would be able to handle it fairly easily, but I'm not positive. I'm just looking forward to some old-school Mario Kart, maybe some Tales of Phantasia would be nice too!

6. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Nobody has announced anything regarding that, but who knows what the future might hold?