Hacking Sneek will not boot nand backup

lightyear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried several times to back up my nand properly, and no matter what I do I can not get Sneek to read it.

I've tried simple FS dumper a few times v.42 works, but sneek won't read the dump....it boots to the bootmii screen, then when I press restart to load it it just loads a black screen & stays there for as long as I leave it...I left it alone for 45 minutes once....nada
frown.gif

Then I tried extracting a bootmii dump......bootmii loads up just fine, then it loads to priiloader & says no IOS is installed....I'm fully up to date on all IOSes, so I have no clue what the hell it's talking about.

I tried downloading other people's nand dumps and they work just fine, but are all black & white because they are for PAL, and I have an NTSC Wii....so it seems that PAL NAND's will load just fine (I've never had an issue with 4 different PAL nand dumps) but my NTSC nand will not load, no matter what I do.

Here's my specs........

4.1u (darkwii v2)
hbc v6
bootmii ios & boot 2 (boot2 v2)
corp 3.6
priiloader v0.3b build 51

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are problems with preloader/priiloader and SNEEK. Use showmiiwads to reinstall your system menu on your extracted bootmii backup.

lightyear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all that did was cause the nand that used to load to priiloader to load a black screen, now, & do even less than it did before.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
have you tried extracting a bootmii nand dump with showmiiwads or nand extract if they don't work then there's something wrong wit sneek or your sd card I'd say

lightyear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, when I use my bootmii dump it just loads to priiloader & says there's no IOS installed...if I use the exact same sneek files with a different (PAL) dump it works just fine...but the pal dumps I have don't have everything I need....liek a working HBC or wad manager 1.5 with emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.