Sneek/Uneek+Rock Band 2 USB Instruments

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by amazinggeek, Apr 14, 2010.

1. amazinggeek
    OP

amazinggeek Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2010
    United States
    I've got Sneek/Uneek setup with my Rock Band 2 DLC. When I use Sneek my USB instruments work, when I use Uneek the lights don't even come on.

Is this because Uneek doesn't recognize the USB ports anymore? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks!

2. hitmanpham

hitmanpham Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2008
    United States
    I am having the same problem as we speak. Using UNEEK... but it looks like it kills the other usb port [​IMG]

3. Szalkow

Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

Jul 9, 2009
    United States
    Uni
    It's because SNEEK expects to be able to use one of the USB ports for debugging output to a USB Gecko. If you're running UNEEK off a drive in slot A, SNEEK only wants a Gecko plugged into slot B and will ignore anything else.

4. AerialX

AerialX Certified Sociopath

Jan 15, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    FYI, despite the name, a USB Gecko plugs into a Gamecube memory slot.

5. cwstjdenobs

cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

Mar 10, 2009
    Ankh-Morpork
    It's a bit like old USB2 cIOSs that could use either slot for loading, UNEEK/SNEEK+DIs EHC driver totally takes over the external USB ports.

6. blueowl0708

blueowl0708 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Is there any chance that this problem will be resolved in the future (no i don't know how to code or I wouldn't ask [​IMG] ) or is it not possible due to the way UNEEK works?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice