OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So after converting my wbfs partition to fat32, I saw that game partition must be the first one on a hdd for sneek+di
glare.gif
; my own fault for not reading. I am currently copying the games off the hdd to another, then using gparted to move the other movie/tv partition I have to the end of the hdd. Will sneek+di recognize the wbfs folder? I've seen in another topic (sneek-di-quick-guide) that the structure should be usb:\games\RMGE01.wbfs for example. Is there a setting I'll need to change to recognize usb:\wbfs\RMGE01 or can I simply rename the folder?

Thanks yall.
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
renaming to /games/ won't work. SNEEK needs a totally different format to read the game. You will need to convert all games one by one using DiscEx (which can be found on the sneek/dios-mios google code download sections).

jbm715

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh wow. There is no way I am trying to convert 100+ plus games one at a time. Thanks for saving me the hassle
smile.gif
. Sneek w/o di it is.

jodur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Modmii has a bulk converter for the sneek conversion, so no troubles at all, just start it before you go to bed and the next morning it is done!
So thats no reason to not use uneek+di
If you want same functionallity as uneek+di without converting to raw format i recommend to use uniiloader.

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jbm715 said:
oh wow. There is no way I am trying to convert 100+ plus games one at a time. Thanks for saving me the hassle
smile.gif
. Sneek w/o di it is.

You can batch-convert. Since the games are already on another disk, you might as well. I believe ModMii can do this; or you can just do this from the command prompt:

for /R %f in (*.wbfs) do discex "%f"

assuming discex is in your wbfs directory.

Better yet, just convert a couple games and give UNEEK+DI a try. If you like it, convert the rest of your stuff. Or switch to Uniiloader
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.