Sneek and Disc Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Emeraldman94, Apr 16, 2010.

Apr 16, 2010

Sneek and Disc Channel by Emeraldman94 at 2:28 AM (1,552 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Emeraldman94
    OP

Member Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    How do I make the isos on my USB show up on the disc channel with sneek?? What do I have to do. How do I choose which iso shows up, can I switch??

2. BBking83

Member BBking83 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Only thing I can think of is to patch the Disc Channel as a forwarder to your preferred USB Loader...

3. Emeraldman94
    OP

Member Emeraldman94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nononno this is out and sneek does it and the disc banner shows up. I just want my questions answered becaue it looks awesome!!!!!!!!

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    use SNEEK + DI

5. wilsoff

Member wilsoff GBAtemp Regular

United States
  6. Digital1980

Member Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think you have to hex edit the slot.bin file every time you switch games as well.

7. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    i wasnt saying SNEEK allow ISO's to be played

i was under the impression the OP was wanting to play games via the Disk Channel using a USB device(DI)

no need to hex edit anything to switch games, if you have multiply games simple press "Start" on the GC controller when the SM aprears which needs to be plugged in port 1 and inserted before SNEEK starts

8. Digital1980

Member Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

United States

Thanks for clarifying that pepxl. I haven't tried multiple games yet but I will definitely will now.

edit: how do I do it? If I press start while SNEEK is starting, it just crashes to a black screen or locks up at the menu where I select game.

yep, got it working. I did a hex edit on the slot.bin and changed it backed to all 0's after a few failed attempts. That might be a irrelevant step but it says to it this way right HERE. the game image won't show up in the disc channel but it can be changed if you press start and in SM and not in DC which will only cause a freeze.