Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooooh.jpg

ooooooh2.jpg

ooooooh3.jpg

ooooooh4.jpg

"Let your imagination run wild kids.....
wink.png
"

not much info was given other than the pics but many people think its an ODDE

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And considering it goes in the DVD drive slot, and you'd get flagged for not having a DVD drive...

Survey says ODDE
If the device does emulate the DVD drive, it should have a universal firmware which emulates your specific OSIG.
Ofcourse the DVD will always be present (on mSD)

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless im missing something this doesn't look as good as what we have currently. I mean, at least with the Xkey, you have the option of still using your DVD drive for legit games. This looks like it takes that option away but yet probably offers nothing else in return?

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless im missing something this doesn't look as good as what we have currently. I mean, at least with the Xkey, you have the option of still using your DVD drive for legit games. This looks like it takes that option away but yet probably offers nothing else in return?

from the looks of it an internal HDD also this might be good for the people without disk drives

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Probably will have some special cable that will connect the DVD drive to the ODDE, if it's an ODDE.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably will have some special cable that will connect the DVD drive to the ODDE, if it's an ODDE.

Maybe that's what the SATA port is for, though I don't know where the drives power connector would go, unless if what I thought was a lever is actually a cover for another DVD drive power receptacle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended