PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Personally I like Dr.SMS a lot better. All the games I've tried on it work perfectly, and it includes savestates and everything. I recommend the original Asterix for SMS. I grew up playing that on my Master System, it's so damn awesome
biggrin.gif

When SMSAdvance first came out I was really wondering 'why?'. SMS on the GBA had already been done beautifully, no point starting from the ground up with another emulator.

Not to hijack the thread or anything but has anyone heard anything about SNESDS? Tumbleweeds have been blowing over that emulator for a long time and it's probably the most sought after emulator, kinda strange.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Surley this is a complete waste of time - the DS has hardly any good emu's for it and from what i can remember of the GBA its been pushed very far on the emu front especially snesadvance - so why bother with updates!! most of us now use a DS and we are all waiting for our favourite emu's from the GBA scene to to get ported or recreated on the new, improved & less limited hardware that is the DS. Most of us check the SNESDS page every week in the hope that must needed upgrade mey have been released- PLEASE lets see some emu work on the DS its more than over due.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
all you lame faggots moaning about emu's for the ds should learn to be grateful and STFU
i have seen countless projects get scrapped because people moan far too much at coders
if you think you can do any better then go ahead and show us your skills,if not just keep your lame comments to yourself

loopy,flubba and the rest of the emu coders for the gba do this for fun not for profit....

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hang on a second, to all these people looking for DS emus; surely the DS can run the GBA emus? So it's only one screen, wow, cry me a freaking river. (Or write one yourself, that works too
nyanya.gif
)
Pengo vs. the Sno-bees!
laugh.gif
What a great game, you could push the blocks of ice around to crush enemies and even push the maze border to make it wobble and knock out enemies.
laugh.gif
That's it... I have to flash that with this emu right now.
Yes that was it!!! And the little penguins did a little dance every 2-4 levels. Wow. Can't remember if I ever completed it though... well, that's my evening sorted
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...