hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZZOMGGGG!! A SMOGGLOB IS ATTACKING ALL MY FLOWERS!!!!1!!1

Srsly how do I kill it? Do I just keep squirting it with water? cos it seems it's having no affect and I want to get rid of him as fast as I can before he gets anymore of my poor flowers
frown.gif

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Figured it out
biggrin.gif

You gotta first drive into him with your car which knocks him down, then you squirt him with water!

And CHIBI-ROBO>ZELDA: PH

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And CHIBI-ROBO>ZELDA: PH

woah woah woah...let's not get carried away...
Heh, I'm serious though, I got Zelda and Chibi-robo roughly at the same time and Chibi-Robo is getting waaay more play-time from me. I'm not saying Zelda's bad but Chibi-Robo is just so much better.. It is more than just growing flowers (even though I was pretty happy with that) theres loads of stuff to unlock and lots of mini-games and a few side-quests to do!

Nintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An easier way to kill them is...

if you run over them and happen to knock them into river at the same time - it saves you the trouble of using your own energy to spray them with the pump

drummy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually want to know too. I tried spraying it with water as well, didn't do anything. Hell, it even crossed the stream to kill more flowers! What is going on here...

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
read the topic drummy anyway anybody here know what i have to do to unlock the tree toy? also later on in the game you'll first encounter two big smooglobs at the same time then there will be 3 at the same time and they also take away you're Chibi-gear when there is 2 of them and when there is three they take you're Chibi-rides too

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why don't we turn this into a tip sharing thread
happy.gif

Today I just realised that you can run over the little smogglobs aswell to kill them! I usually run into a bunch of them at range then get out and squirt them since I'm no good at driving
tongue.gif

A good thing to do aswell is to place cannons pointing to different ends of the park to get around without spending energy!

Anyone done 100 combos yet? What do you get once you do?

drummy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
read the topic drummy anyway anybody here know what i have to do to unlock the tree toy? also later on in the game you'll first encounter two big smooglobs at the same time then there will be 3 at the same time and they also take away you're Chibi-gear when there is 2 of them and when there is three they take you're Chibi-rides too
So does the cart trick work then?

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Shit, I first thought you were talking about RL flowers...
Hey, gotta try that game... but the screens just looked so crappy...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.