RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I figured I'd make this so people don't go making many topics for every problem they come across while playing, and to post problems of my own.
So, I have two little problems:
Does anyone know where's the second green star is in Hightail Falls Galaxy?
And how the hell do you get the second green star in Stone Cyclone Galaxy? I've tried over a dozen times and I always miss it by just a little bit, I think, because the camera angle doesn't help much.

cereal_killerxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get the second star in Boulder Bowl Galaxy (Rolling Crabber Romp)? It's not listed as a hidden star or comet star on the IGN guide.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cereal_killerxx said:
Does anyone know how to get the second star in Boulder Bowl Galaxy (Rolling Crabber Romp)? It's not listed as a hidden star or comet star on the IGN guide.
I'm assuming you mean green star since the others are listed on that still incomplete guide.
The star is under the ramp after the "bowling" segment, to get it instead of going there rolling, go walking and fall.

cereal_killerxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
cereal_killerxx said:
I'm assuming you mean green star since the others are listed on that still incomplete guide.
The star is under the ramp after the "bowling" segment, to get it instead of going there rolling, go walking and fall.
No I mean regular star. When I go to the Boulder Bowling Galaxy, only the first star (Rock and Rolodillo) is there to select.

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cereal_killerxx said:
Goli said:
cereal_killerxx said:
No I mean regular star. When I go to the Boulder Bowling Galaxy, only the first star (Rock and Rolodillo) is there to select.
I'm not sure.
Are you missing the second star or the hidden star?
To get the hidden star you have to recieve a letter from one of those robot thingies first, I think when that happens though is random

cereal_killerxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
cereal_killerxx said:
Goli said:
cereal_killerxx said:
I'm not sure.
Are you missing the second star or the hidden star?
To get the hidden star you have to recieve a letter from one of those robot thingies first, I think when that happens though is random
I'm missing the second star, Rolling Crabber Romp. Do I have to wait for that one too or is there something wrong with my copy of the game?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cereal_killerxx said:
I'm missing the second star, Rolling Crabber Romp. Do I have to wait for that one too or is there something wrong with my copy of the game?
I think there's something wrong with your game.
But don't take my word on that, I don't remember if it unlocks later or something.

cereal_killerxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
cereal_killerxx said:
I think there's something wrong with your game.
But don't take my word on that, I don't remember if it unlocks later or something.
I'm gonna try another copy and see if that works.

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
in boo moon 2nd star when you enter...where the fuck is the exit I've been around the damn thing like 20 times!!
Just press against every wall

What's a good place to grind star bits?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bumpman said:
Bladexdsl said:
in boo moon 2nd star when you enter...where the fuck is the exit I've been around the damn thing like 20 times!!
Just press against every wall
What's a good place to grind star bits?
yoshies level 1 in world 1 i get about 300+ each time just eat everything in sight
tongue.gif

Bumpman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OmerMe said:
Anyone knows where the second green star in Hightail Falls?
Nevermind, found it.
For those confused, try looking down from the cloud platfom above the big tree that has the pink launch star

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn