Hacking SMG HELP NOOB GUIDE TO GETTIN TO WORK ON A WINJA V2

sped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help plz. I need a step by step guide on how to get Super Mario Galaxy to work on a Winja v2, got the iso.
Also heard that there might be a ppf out there. Got the Mario Kart working but really want this.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Go to shop
2. Buy the game

There ends the ultimate "n00bs guide"

---

Open the ISO in trucha Signer. Extract main.dol from the second partition
Edit the byte at 0x1F230B from 0C to 04
Replace main.dol with the modified one
Trucha sign the partition
Burn game
Profit

sped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hang on just a minute...........................................................No........Erm no................Thought i was going to laugh for a minute then.
Theres me thinking that people came on here to give you alittle help but clearly not arctic flame!!!

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
sped said:
Hang on just a minute...........................................................No........Erm no................Thought i was going to laugh for a minute then.
Theres me thinking that people came on here to give you alittle help but clearly not arctic (arsehole)flame!!!

hmm, check the second part of his post, the solution is right there.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Use the search button, Have a read, If you are having a problem this late in the game then loads of others before you will have had that very same problem. Dont just come on here and expect immediate answers!! Help yourself a bit before laying out demands
wink.gif

sped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys so much thanks for all your help.......Just a bit stuck with step 8. Ive put the key.bin where it tell me on your guide, then ive saved the file but when i come to open the wiikeyset.reg it wont cos its a wiikeyset.reg.bak file. Do i need a program to open a bak file or have i saved the wiikeyset.reg file wrong??

sped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like ive solved the problem, arctic_flame you was right did abit of research and found someone one here that had the ppf patch. Alot easyer to do and works a treat..........Now lets get playing SMG...hehe.

Thanks again for trying to help you lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more