SMG Help, Dinosaur Egg planet, what to do?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by TJ_Max, Dec 4, 2007.

Dec 4, 2007
  1. TJ_Max
    OP

Newcomer TJ_Max Newbie

United States
    Do you crack the egg? Do you hit him, fight him? How do you grab the flowers? I hit these glowing rocks, or plants and they turned to flowers with coins in them that pop up. But this dinosaur is just walking around with his tail hanging out of this partially cracked egg, ive tried everything, nothing happens. Once you land here do you have to just go to the menu and just return to the observatory? LOL, any help? Ive searched, cant find it.

2. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Crack the egg by hitting his tail (it hits the egg), then run around until you find yourself behind the creature and hit the round thing on his tail. Just keep repeating this process until you win.

3. noONE

Member noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweden
    You hit the end of his tail , with that coconut thingy he has on it.
    and yes, the flowers you get 1 coin from when you've shot it with a starbit.

can't understand how/why you haven't tried that yet^^

Edit: Oh.. you beat me to it..

4. webjedi

Member webjedi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I find this happens to me every so often in the game where I can't seem to figure out what to do... the answer always seems to be the same - spin, spin, spin. [​IMG]

5. TJ_Max
    OP

Newcomer TJ_Max Newbie

United States

Yeah I could have sworn I spun. I stood on the tail, bounced around, spun to hit the egg, i thought i spun and hit the tail, i shot starbits at it. I guess ill try to hit that coconut looking part of his tail again. Thanks guys.

And I did shoot a starbit at the flower, i just thought it did more than just give me a coin. Ah well. thanks!

6. Remy669

Member Remy669 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Yeah, you have to hit the 'coconut' thing. God, if you can't figure this out, i suggest you stop with the game.