BT07e9yCAAADLSH.jpg

He did a thing

https://twitter.com/smealum/status/377523346931318784

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ITT: People debating the legitimacy of such a thread and whether not the hack is real. Also, an in-depth discussion on the link between programming skill and photography.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see a "Bangai-O" game cart in the background, which makes me think this exploit is DS-Mode. It's mentioned on smealum's website.
"(...) ça marche aussi sur 3DS ! mais en mode DS hein, donc ça sert toujours à rien."
GoogleTrans: "(...) it also works on 3DS! but eh DS mode, so it always useless."

~http://smealum.net/

I guess we'll see though - smealum's a member and I'm sure he can confirm/deny this without revealing any details that might incriminate him in any way or cause the exploit to be patched.

Reactions: Boy12

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I see a "Bangai-O" game cart in the background, which makes me think this exploit is DS-Mode. It's mentioned on smealum's website.

I guess we'll see though - smealum's a member and I'm sure he can confirm/deny this without revealing any details that might incriminate him in any way or cause the exploit to be patched.

There are no latteral bars,
the menu on the top occupy part of the widescreen that shouldn't be avaiable on a DS exploit.
If this is a real exploit, it's probably a 3DS mode one.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
the menu on the top occupy part of the widescreen that shouldn't be avaiable on a DS exploit.

The part occupying the 3DS Mode part of the screen is the 3DS status bar so it might be an odd system crash or something - that is, if it's at all genuine. We'll see.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

of course it is, look at the 3d led ,it is also lit
maybe the bangai game has some thing to do with another ds mode expolit to get into 3ds mode from sandbox, but that is wild speculation, but why show the game in the pic ,hmm

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That person really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. :rolleyes:

I know, but you have to admit, I was checking my alerts like every 5 minutes because it was just so damn fun reading comments while it was going on.... I need to get out more :cry:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Another useless X hacked Y thread with no valuable information at all.
Would you rather if the exploit was out in the open so that it can be patched within a pictosecond?

The average user has no way of utilizing it in a creative fashion, there's no reason to post it without any organized library structure around. The users who are supposed to know about it clearly know about it.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Would you rather if the exploit was out in the open so that it can be patched within a pictosecond?

The average user has no way of utilizing it in a creative fashion, there's no reason to post it without any organized library structure around. The users who are supposed to know about it clearly know about it.
Then what's the point of posting this? Just keep this to yourself and don't stir up useless threads.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Then what's the point of posting this? Just keep this to yourself and don't stir up useless threads.

I think the term applied to this is "news". Users should know that there's work being done on the system and good things to expect for the future, there's no reason not to keep them informed. Sure, there's some work that still needs to be done, but for all intents and purposes, there's also no point in keeping them in the dark. This is merely a "it has been done - await further details" kind of post and if you ask me, the more exploits the merrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr