Homebrew SMD save game help?

windy-child

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my SMD game doesn't work anymore (long story with SMChax, I can't uninstall SMChax and SMChax doesn't work) BUT I have a powersaves
I don't have a backup of my original game
but I installed OoT3Dhax using the powersaves

I was wondering if it was possible for someone to give me a save of PSMD (NOT a SMChax save) and I could use Powersaves to overwrite the original (broken) save

Is it possible? or is my PSMD game gone for good?

P.S. I can't use SVDT on PSMD, it goes to a black top screen and yellow bottom screen. I'm on firmware 11.2.0-35U

windy-child

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're just looking to get rid of hax, would one of the powersaves work? Maybe one of the "start with ___" saves.

I'm confused on what you're trying to say; what do you mean by "start with ___"?
if you're talking about uninstalling how the SMChax says to do it, I can't, because I can't even access the select menu

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused on what you're trying to say; what do you mean by "start with ___"?
if you're talking about uninstalling how the SMChax says to do it, I can't, because I can't even access the select menu
I mean use your Powersaves for its main function: installing hacked saves. There's a list of available saves here.

windy-child

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I get it now. I'm gonna try and see if it works (crossing my fingers)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OH JESUS IT WORKS!! Thank you so much
Honestly I never thought to try it
THANK YOU!! :>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night