Homebrew SmashHax works, but fails to load apps. HELP!

Celeronatom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello there! SmashHax went on perfectly on my N3DSXL with Smash 1.0.0. BUT once homebrew loads, every app i use (SDVT, Save Manager, OOT3DHAX installer) fail to load. They kinda load but the 3ds gets stuck with the lower screen yellow and the upper screen black. Can anyone help me?

Its 11.1.0-34U

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there! SmashHax went on perfectly on my N3DSXL with Smash 1.0.0. BUT once homebrew loads, every app i use (SDVT, Save Manager, OOT3DHAX installer) fail to load. They kinda load but the 3ds gets stuck with the lower screen yellow and the upper screen black. Can anyone help me?

Its 11.1.0-34U
What game are you trying to open with svdt and save manager? The oot3dhax installer DOES NOT WORK on 11.1.0-34.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't? Hmm 3DSbrew says it does. I've been trying to open OOT3D to back it up. I haven't tried anyother :(
The haxx itself works on 11.1.0, but the Homebrew haxx installer does not. To install it, you'll either need a system with 10.7 or lower, or using a physical copy with a Powersaves device.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Celeronatom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The haxx itself works,p on 11.1.0, but the installer does not.
Oh, Bummer. Is there an installer for 11.1.0-34? Or anyother method? The SmashHax takes ages to prepare. And what about SDVT or Save Manager? Do they work on 34? Thanks in advance

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, Bummer. Is there an installer for 11.1.0-34? Or anyother method? The SmashHax takes ages to prepare. And what about SDVT or Save Manager? Do they work on 34? Thanks in advance
Those save managers work on 11.1, however, you should really switch to JKSM as it's a lot better than both of those two combined. There is no oot3dhax installer for 11.1. I edited my last post to say what is needed to install oot3dhax on 11.1.

Celeronatom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Those save managers work on 11.1, however, you should really switch to JKSM as it's a lot better than both of those two combined. There is no oot3dhax installer for 11.1. I edited my last post to say what is needed to install oot3dhax on 11.1.
Ah ok, I guess I'll have to stick with Beaconhax, either way thanks!. Though I have a question, when I tried to enter SDVT and Save Manager to backup OOT why did it also get stuck?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok, I guess I'll have to stick with Beaconhax, either way thanks!. Though I have a question, when I tried to enter SDVT and Save Manager to backup OOT why did it also get stuck?
Because of the randomization that Nintendo added in the 11.0.0-33 update to break oot3dhax. Just letting you know, you can't simply use a save manager to install oot3dhax, if that's what you're trying to do.

Celeronatom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Because of the randomization that Nintendo added in the 11.0.0-33 update to break oot3dhax. Just letting you know, you can't simply use a save manager to install oot3dhax, if that's what you're trying to do.
No, I was trying to backup in order to do the install, but I see I cant now. The thing is, I use PKHex which requires me to backup my Pokemon X save file and that's what I'm wondering if it works :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs