Homebrew Smashhax - Version question

KarmaPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to run smashax, but I can't seem to figure out which version of Super Smash Bros I have. I've tried searching the internet/gbatemp but cant find anything.

D

Deleted-379826

I'm trying to run smashax, but I can't seem to figure out which version of Super Smash Bros I have. I've tried searching the internet/gbatemp but cant find anything.
Doesn't really matter just delete the update data (because it works on the first version correct?)

KarmaPanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really matter just delete the update data (because it works on the first version correct?)
I've deleted the update data, but It doesn't seem to work, I'm using the smashax helper. But when that didn't work I tried it the long way. For some reason it always stops sending packets after 93. I've tried it on 4 different laptops and 6 different wireless cards.

D

Deleted-379826

I've deleted the update data, but It doesn't seem to work, I'm using the smashax helper. But when that didn't work I tried it the long way. For some reason it always stops sending packets after 93. I've tried it on 4 different laptops and 6 different wireless cards.
Sorry not too sure haven't used or looked into smashax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool